'Lady Pearly' Medium Flap Reveal

I know I should've kept it - getting a couple of jumbos instead. We'll see how they turn out (bad batch the first time around). Did you see it in the stand-alone boutique?

I finally saw the lady pearly (the big square one, not the east-west that schmoo had gotten and returned), and here are my thoughts:

the purple has different color on both sides, so it does not look as classy. The black has all black on all sides, and it has that matte caviar but it looked and felt really good to wear. The chain hangs really well and comfortably on the shoulder, much better than the GST's straps.

For those looking for an alternative to the GST, this is close to the size and it wears well on your shoulder.

I know I should've kept it - getting a couple of jumbos instead. We'll see how they turn out (bad batch the first time around). Did you see it in the stand-alone boutique?

I saw your particular model at NM, and other designs in this caviar at the boutique. But going for a jumbo in this pre-increase price moment is a wise choice. ;)

Hi.. What materical inside the bag? Does the flap easy to become flat as the arm always pressure the top ... Thx

I ended up getting a jumbo flap and returned this bag. The inside material was fabric with leather trim. It's not a really stiff, structured bag, so I don't think you have to worry about it losing it's shape. I still think it's a really nice bag, hth

are there two sizes for this bag? i got the purple (plum) one in Germany and it is just a little bit smaller than my medium flap. the dimension (7.5 x 5 x3). It is about 1700 euros (including VAT). I wonder how much it cost in the US.

are there two sizes for this bag? i got the purple (plum) one in Germany and it is just a little bit smaller than my medium flap. the dimension (7.5 x 5 x3). It is about 1700 euros (including VAT). I wonder how much it cost in the US.

Yes, there is at least one smaller flap size. Mine was 13 x 7 inches. The pricing was confusing when I got it because different dept stores seemed to have different pricing (or maybe there was confusion in the size names).

Yes, there is at least one smaller flap size. Mine was 13 x 7 inches. The pricing was confusing when I got it because different dept stores seemed to have different pricing (or maybe there was confusion in the size names).

Thanks for your reply. I think mine is the smaller one. I like my plum color :smile:
how much is yours?

Congrats! It's beautiful
Hi *schmoo*,

Sorry I am late to the converstion, but did you keep the Lady Pearly? Just did a search on LP and your thread came up; I just ordered one in plum ( which has not arrived yet) and wanted to know how you like yours - good or bad. However, I am thinking based on the thread you might have returned? Sorry - kindly give me an update: what you loved about it / and or why you decided to return. Many many thanks! SB

South Beach said:
Hi *schmoo*,

Sorry I am late to the converstion, but did you keep the Lady Pearly? Just did a search on LP and your thread came up; I just ordered one in plum ( which has not arrived yet) and wanted to know how you like yours - good or bad. However, I am thinking based on the thread you might have returned? Sorry - kindly give me an update: what you loved about it / and or why you decided to return. Many many thanks! SB

Sorry, I just saw this. I did return the bag and got a jumbo instead, just because I still wanted a classic flap. In retrospect, I wished I hadn't done that, I miss this bag. I loved all the compartments and the leather. And the fact that it's different. Hope you like yours!