In da KATARINA Clubhouse......

What was the outlet price on this? I'm just trying to get an idea of what a good price to pay for one is. Thanks

I got my Pap Kat back in March for 50% off MSRP...it was $189. When I went last week to my outlet in Hagerstown, they had 2 Paprika, 2 Blue Mist and 1 Champagne. They were 40% then 30% off....MSRP is $378 for Patent and $358 for Leather. I got my Champagne during the online sale a few months back and it was $159! I think I saw it this last sale, but I believe it was $180 something??
What color are you looking for??

I got my Pap Kat back in March for 50% off MSRP...it was $189. When I went last week to my outlet in Hagerstown, they had 2 Paprika, 2 Blue Mist and 1 Champagne. They were 40% then 30% off....MSRP is $378 for Patent and $358 for Leather. I got my Champagne during the online sale a few months back and it was $159! I think I saw it this last sale, but I believe it was $180 something??

You like Katarina like I like BS!!!!!

when I got mine they were 50% off of 358$ now if you are lucky to find one at the outlet 40%+30% off

I paid $151 (MSRP = $378) but that was with a 20% coupon.

Thank you for the responses. I just got a Pap Kat off of the bay for $129 shipped priority mail :woohoo:

I am still thinking about that kat I was after today.... damn SA shouldnt have told me about Ashlyn's price .. LOL
I still might buy kat cuz I cant get her out of my head....................... :P

I was at the local outlet today and they had the black leather Katerina's in clearance, redlined (I think $10 less that the MSRP?) and then 50% off and another 30% off. They also had large paprika patent sutton wristlet/wallets (like the one at the link below, NMA). I was carrying my paprika Katarina and the sutton was a perfect match. I believe that it was $72 after all the discounts (MSRP = $128).

A funny thing happened while I was in the store. When I originally bought my paprika Kat, it was the only one in the store, and a foreign tourist stalked me and tried to intimidate me and kept saying "my wife wants that bag!" I told him "sorry I'm buying it!"

Today one of the SAs told me that customers were asking him about my bag because they wanted to get one. Later a woman customer came up to me and said "where did you find that red bag?" I had to tell her that I had "purchased it previously and they didn't have any more of them."

Paprika Katerina gets admired wherever she goes! :biggrin:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-COACH-S...W-/110882762304?pt=Wallet&hash=item19d120ae40

Last edited: