Club In da KATARINA Clubhouse......

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Girl...I KNOW!! I was SHOCKED that I got it for that and it was like BRAND NEW!! My best deal yet!

2. I love this fob! Think I use this one the most.

3. I got my Pap Kat back in March for 50% off MSRP...it was $189. When I went last week to my outlet in Hagerstown, they had 2 Paprika, 2 Blue Mist and 1 Champagne. They were 40% then 30% off....MSRP is $378 for Patent and $358 for Leather. I got my Champagne during the online sale a few months back and it was $159! I think I saw it this last sale, but I believe it was $180 something??
    What color are you looking for??

4. You like Katarina like I like BS!!!!!

5. Yep...got 3 Kats...
    just got another Hailey...that makes 5...(reveal soon)
    and 10 Sophias!

Can you say OCD????

6. WTF - u have TEN - TEN TEN TEN Sophias!!!!!!!!!

GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am working on #6 with the BS!!!!!!

NOT OCD - ADDICT is the word

7. YES...I HAVE 10 SOPHIAS!! So, you think I got a problem??

lmWao

8. Not at all - Get one more and you might - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

9. Here is my Champagne Katarina dressed to the nines....Shows her slouch so well!

champkat1.jpg

10. Thank you for the responses. I just got a Pap Kat off of the bay for $129 shipped priority mail :woohoo:

11. What a beautiful bag and dressed up so attractively Have to hunt down one for myself.

12. WOOHOO!! What a deal! Congrats!

Thanks!

13. Great buy, congrats!

14. I am still thinking about that kat I was after today.... damn SA shouldnt have told me about Ashlyn's price .. LOL
    I still might buy kat cuz I cant get her out of my head....................... :p

15. #60 Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
    I was at the local outlet today and they had the black leather Katerina's in clearance, redlined (I think $10 less that the MSRP?) and then 50% off and another 30% off. They also had large paprika patent sutton wristlet/wallets (like the one at the link below, NMA). I was carrying my paprika Katarina and the sutton was a perfect match. I believe that it was $72 after all the discounts (MSRP = $128).

A funny thing happened while I was in the store. When I originally bought my paprika Kat, it was the only one in the store, and a foreign tourist stalked me and tried to intimidate me and kept saying "my wife wants that bag!" I told him "sorry I'm buying it!"

Today one of the SAs told me that customers were asking him about my bag because they wanted to get one. Later a woman customer came up to me and said "where did you find that red bag?" I had to tell her that I had "purchased it previously and they didn't have any more of them."

Paprika Katerina gets admired wherever she goes! :biggrin:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-COACH-SUTTON-PATENT-ZIPPY-WALLET-PAPRIKA-RED-47102-RETAIL-128-NEW-/110882762304?pt=Wallet&hash=item19d120ae40