AUTUMN/WINTER 2012 Podium Order

pierina2 said:
FW 2012 Rose Lipstick chevre coin purse, which we've seen here before.

First picture shows the Rose Lipstick compared with Rose Jaipur epsom KDT on top, Rose Jaipur clemence in the middle and Bougainvillier clemence on the bottom.

Second picture shows Bougainvillier clochette interior and Rose Jaipur clochette interior with the Rose Lipstick coin purse. They are a happy range of warm pink/corals. :smile:

Thanks for these great comparison photos!!! Rose Lipstick looks more pink than the other two!

wow..congrats londondolly!!! :biggrin: it looks similar to cassis..

It does. I compared the UV Clemence swatch to Cassis Fjord, the colours are very similar with the former slightly more purple (with more blue undertone) whilst the latter has red undertone. Purple lovers might want to consider a diff style of bag if one already has Cassis.

Last edited:
Bleu Lin Carmen Keyring in lambskin, FW2012 color, on a Ciel swift Karo in daylight. Ciel is greener than Bleu Lin, especially under lights inside. Bleu Lin and Bleu Brighton are more in the same family.

Pierina
, thanks for sharing the comparison between Bleu Lin and Ciel! Love Bleu Lin, it's a gorgeous color.
It also happens to be a favorite of my SA.

You're very welcome, Keekee.

sydgirl, I think that Rose Lipstick will be very pretty in a bag, even more than than in the swatches.

Vigee, will you be taking oyur SA's advice about Bleu Lin? :graucho:

Poooop, thanks and I'm very grateful for all the pictures too. That ultraviolet bag is amazing!

Bleu Lin Carmen Keyring in lambskin, FW2012 color, on a Ciel swift Karo in daylight. Ciel is greener than Bleu Lin, especially under lights inside. Bleu Lin and Bleu Brighton are more in the same family.

First picture shows the Rose Lipstick compared with Rose Jaipur epsom KDT on top, Rose Jaipur clemence in the middle and Bougainvillier clemence on the bottom.

Second picture shows Bougainvillier clochette interior and Rose Jaipur clochette interior with the Rose Lipstick coin purse. They are a happy range of warm pink/corals. :smile:
Thank you so much for the comaprison pictures, as it is really helpful!

pierina, thanks for the comparision pictures. They are very helpful. :smile: