Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it´s hard to get off, lol!

If you lightly press in on the bracelet in just the right location, it's a breeze!

You must press IN on the smooth bracelet part next to where is clasps shut, rather than trying to pull UP on the clasp portion itself.

Hope that makes sense!

FYI - I had to learn that the hard way. When I bought mine, I wore it out of the store and moved on to shop elsewhere. Later in the day I wanted to try on a different bracelet and absolutely could not get out of the CDC. I had to go back to the H boutique so they could free me! :P

If you lightly press in on the bracelet in just the right location, it's a breeze!

You must press IN on the smooth bracelet part next to where is clasps shut, rather than trying to pull UP on the clasp portion itself.

Hope that makes sense!

FYI - I had to learn that the hard way. When I bought mine, I wore it out of the store and moved on to shop elsewhere. Later in the day I wanted to try on a different bracelet and absolutely could not get out of the CDC. I had to go back to the H boutique so they could free me! :P

:P

Thanks for the instructions, it makes alot of sense. I´m getting there, lol!

And we love that (and you):P

btw. I wonder if you can go through airport security with your silver CDC without a massive "oink"? I might try it soon but I have to practice my taking it off a bit more first!

Thank you Lovely64!!:heart:
When I travel I always place my jewelry in my bag and put it on after I get thru security. I have lost items in the rush of the moment, I don't think it is worth it.

Hope that makes sense!

I really want a silver CDC (Ok I really want a gold one but silver is as close as I will get!!:P) its good to know it is easy to wear!

Status
Not open for further replies.