Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Hudson and Tina Green leave the Lionheart yacht in Monaco on June 25, 2012 to catch a flight on Green's helicopter. credit: icydk

Attachments

• FFN_Hudson_Kate_BRP_062512_9218233.jpg
    FFN_Hudson_Kate_BRP_062512_9218233.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,716
Don'r do it, loves, don't do it! Us small-eyed, flat-chested (or, let us say, NATURALLY-chested) non-glamazons must bond together and survive! Be proud of yourself and rock that Birkin! I'm trying to, myself. Step one: cancel subscription to all fashion magazines. Filled with prepubescent models. Who make me feel bad about myself.

ITA. The only fillers I'm getting are natural ones - i.e. flab filling up the waistline. They just seem to keep missing the turn off to the boob area.

ITA. The only fillers I'm getting are natural ones - i.e. flab filling up the waistline. They just seem to keep missing the turn off to the boob area.

lol i always think why doesn't the flab go to the chest, probably needs GPS to get to the boob section

Don'r do it, loves, don't do it! Us small-eyed, flat-chested (or, let us say, NATURALLY-chested) non-glamazons must bond together and survive! Be proud of yourself and rock that Birkin! I'm trying to, myself. Step one: cancel subscription to all fashion magazines. Filled with prepubescent models. Who make me feel bad about myself.

*pulls back from brink of death..*
seriously the big boobage look doesn't go with my aesthetic preference so i am happy with my little body

re fashion mags, done that already. last time i bought a magazine was probably 10 years ago

JLo is looking good, love her cdc

No further comment. :biggrin:

by the way, that last pic of JLo at the beach...with her silver CDC?? i can't imagine what the saltwater will do to it.

Didn't someone here say when they were trying their new silver CDC on, that they were worried about doing it up and not being able to get it off again, if there was no-one around to help? Perhaps JLo can't manage to get it off?! That'll leave a frightful tan mark!

Khloe Kardashian credit: zimbio

Attachments

• Khloe+Kardashian+visits+ABC+Caskets+Factory+BPlxPqWyckWl.jpg
    Khloe+Kardashian+visits+ABC+Caskets+Factory+BPlxPqWyckWl.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,287
  • Khloe+Kardashian+visits+ABC+Caskets+Factory+XR7Nv7bJ5MUl.jpg
    Khloe+Kardashian+visits+ABC+Caskets+Factory+XR7Nv7bJ5MUl.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,370
Rachel Roy attends The Cinema Society and Allure screening of 'People Like Us' held at the Clearview Cinema New York City, USA (June 25) cozycot

Attachments

• 8612732.jpg-r.jpeg
    8612732.jpg-r.jpeg
    383.8 KB · Views: 1,206
  • 8612734.jpg-r.jpeg
    8612734.jpg-r.jpeg
    382.1 KB · Views: 1,209
Melanie Brown aka Mel B leaving the Ivy Restaurant after dining with Bruno Tonioli London, England (June 25) cozycot

Attachments

• 8610728.jpg-r.jpeg
    8610728.jpg-r.jpeg
    338.8 KB · Views: 1,545
  • 8610723.jpg-r.jpeg
    8610723.jpg-r.jpeg
    388 KB · Views: 1,534
  • 8610734.jpg-r.jpeg
    8610734.jpg-r.jpeg
    394.3 KB · Views: 1,542
Status
Not open for further replies.