Scarves ........ The Fall 2012 scarves ........

The Parures des Maharajas GM CS in the purple-blue (réf. 242703S02) is not available in the USA yet. It can only be seen on some of the H.com websites. I'd love to see IRL photos if they're available!

Ohh, it will be worth it fritillaryB!! Which colors are you considering? The lighter neutrals?

Yes exactly-the lighter neutrals. Preferably in a smooth leather like swift or box. I decided to keep it flexible in the hope that I won't have to wait too long. Some of the colors you mentioned in one of our exchanges a few months ago are on the list. I am sure it will be worth it but am a little frightened that it might be another slippery slope!

Here are some additional photos of Coup de Fouet in cw01 noir/etoupe/gris. I believe that the artist is Florence Manlik, who also designed Brides De Gala En Finesse.

I received mine on Friday and really love it! :biggrin: Seems like a very versatile colorway; I wear a lot of black, gray, brown, and camel, and this will work with all of those.

So beautiful, Cosmopolitan! This is the cw I am looking for as well but it hasn't arrived in my local boutique yet. Thank you for sharing and further convincing me that I need it :smile:

Hi!!! I think it will be beautiful on your coloring.

Ouija board, i want it, florasun, here is 50 shades of beige... Or maybe 10 for you to compare.

View attachment 1769863

doloresmia, thanks a bunch to your beige picture of the CSMC. You nicely stated the beige in this CW and addressed some of others' concern. This shawl is indeed beautiful. I just picked up mine from the store today. So glad that I didn't pass this cw.

some photos of mecanique du temps in grenadine/rose/saumon:

Here are some additional photos of Coup de Fouet in cw01 noir/etoupe/gris. I believe that the artist is Florence Manlik, who also designed Brides De Gala En Finesse.

I received mine on Friday and really love it! :biggrin: Seems like a very versatile colorway; I wear a lot of black, gray, brown, and camel, and this will work with all of those.

I have never seen the selection that I did yesterday. They had so many colorways of all of the new scarves that it was like Christmas. I had a difficult time choosing.

Here is a photo of the signature

Florasun, Cosmopolitan and FritillaryB Congratulation to your new scarves. They are all lovely.

Cosmopolitan, you managed to snag the very Coup de Fouet that I am dying over. I am in Canada, three hours from the closest boutique, with no online H boutique (yet!), and ladies, all your lovely pictures of your new goodies are going to do me in. Patience has never been one of my virtues.

Just spoke with a Customer Service Rep from Hermes.com USA and she said they will be making more views of the shawls available on the website later this summer. Sounds like they are listening to our concerns.

This is great news!

Coup de Fouet aka The New Yorker scarf is one classy design. Thank you for modeling, Fritillary and Cosmopolitan.

Yes exactly-the lighter neutrals. Preferably in a smooth leather like swift or box. I decided to keep it flexible in the hope that I won't have to wait too long. Some of the colors you mentioned in one of our exchanges a few months ago are on the list. I am sure it will be worth it but am a little frightened that it might be another slippery slope!

Oh it will be worth it all right, but it's not a slippery slope - it's a cliff! The most wonderful sort though. Good luck!

Here's another update on artist names and reference numbers:

90CM NEW DESIGNS
Astrologie Nouvelle - Francoise Faconnet/Cyrille Diatkine - 002707Sxx
C'est la Fete -
Coup de Fouet - Florence Manlik - 002709Sxx
Galop Chromatique -
Le Laboratoire du Temps - Pierre Marie - 002702Sxx
Les Cannes - Virginie Jamin - 002712Sxx
Parcours d'H -
Parures des Maharajas - Catherine Baschet - 002703Sxx
Tigre du Bengale - Robert Dallet - 002706Sxx
Wa 'ko Ni - Antoine Tzappoff

90CM REISSUES
Camails - Francoise de la Perriere - 001595Sxx
Casques et Plumets - Julia Abadie - 001782Sxx
Kilim - Dimitri Rybaltchenko - 002148Sxx
L'Instruction du Roy - Henri d'Origny - 001761Sxx
Mécanique du Temps - Loic Dubigeon - 002118Sxx

Beautiful choice Florasun. This is lovely
Thank you, fritllaryB - I can't wait to see your kelly bag!

Florasun, Cosmopolitan and FritillaryB Congratulation to your new scarves. They are all lovely.
Thank you, Chrisy!

MsBlue, there were some PdM GM at the Bellevue Hermes, I thought I saw a blue or purple but not sure - shame on me for not being more observant. You might give them a call, and then have your SA do a store transfer.

The Parures des Maharajas GM CS in the purple-blue (réf. 242703S02) is not available in the USA yet. It can only be seen on some of the H.com websites. I'd love to see IRL photos if they're available!

Me too !! I have been eyeing this on the EU website for a while but I am hesitating, hoping for some more pictures or any information from somebody that has seen it IRL. Does anyone know the official colour name ?? Do you think the the background looks blue, as in blue electric, or purple, as in iris/crocus etc.? TIA

My SA has the new six horse silk jersey scarf on hold for me. I do not know the actual name of it. I love the feel of the jerseys but do not own one. This would be my second scarf purchase. My dilemma--the warm climate I live in makes it favorable for wearing scarves as tops not necessarily as scarves. Has anyone worn the silk jersey as a shirt and if so, would you mind posting mod pics. Thanks so much!

My SA has the new six horse silk jersey scarf on hold for me. I do not know the actual name of it. I love the feel of the jerseys but do not own one. This would be my second scarf purchase. My dilemma--the warm climate I live in makes it favorable for wearing scarves as tops not necessarily as scarves. Has anyone worn the silk jersey as a shirt and if so, would you mind posting mod pics. Thanks so much!

Try looking at the ode thread in the clubhouse. http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-clubhouse/an-ode-to-the-silk-jersey-621334.html