Scarves ........ The Fall 2012 scarves ........

I am so appreciative of everyone's contributions to this thread. Finally, I can add something. Here is the lovely Cavalcadour GM which I was lucky enough to buy at the US H.com site.

Attachments

• DSC_0576.JPG
    DSC_0576.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 1,847
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 1,830
HeidiMom said:
I am so appreciative of everyone's contributions to this thread. Finally, I can add something. Here is the lovely Cavalcadour GM which I was lucky enough to buy at the US H.com site.

I love olive green and your shawl is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats. :smile:

HeidiMom -- that Cavalcadour is GORGEOUS! Congrats on finding it!! The colors are amazing, so lovely.

Julian.f - totally agree -- don't like the new interactive hermes website! Who thought that up?! I would rather they just get the A/H 2012 online sharpish!

just got my Tigre du Bengale in 01 and 05 today -- these scarves are so much more vivid IRL. Will try and post some pics once I get back home.

Has anyone seen the Camails in store? I heard technically they can't market the new collection until July, although I am sure they have them hidden away!

I really like this season compared to the previous one.

Love the rich colors and such a classic design - this cw of Cavalcador is a real winner!
Congratulations, HeidiMom and thanks so much for sharing the wonderful photos!

Here are some additional photos of Coup de Fouet in cw01 noir/etoupe/gris. I believe that the artist is Florence Manlik, who also designed Brides De Gala En Finesse.

I received mine on Friday and really love it! :biggrin: Seems like a very versatile colorway; I wear a lot of black, gray, brown, and camel, and this will work with all of those.

Gorgeous Cosmo! Definitely on my list!

I have two new FW 2012 scarves to share! One is going back, but the other one I'm pleased with. I have further pictures on my thread here.

Parures des Maharajas in cw 17 by Catherine Baschet

Parures des Maharajas.jpg

PdesM 8.jpg

Cw 03 of 70cm reissue of Vladimir Rybaltchenko's 1976 design, Toutankhamon :wlae: This one isn't for me after all, but I took a few pictures before I exchange it.

Toutankhamon 03.jpg

Tut 5.jpg

I have two new FW 2012 scarves to share! One is going back, but the other one I'm pleased with. I have further pictures on my thread here.

Parures des Maharajas in cw 17 by Catherine Baschet

View attachment 1774160

View attachment 1774161

Cw 03 of 70cm reissue of Vladimir Rybaltchenko's 1976 design, Toutankhamon :wlae: This one isn't for me after all, but I took a few pictures before I exchange it.

Wow! You look amazing in the Parures des Maharajas, TangoTosca. What a gorgeous pattern, and I bet it goes with just about everything. Think you kept the right one, for sure. :yes:

HeidiMom - beautiful shawl and colorway - congrats and what a great find on H.com! Now come and model it on SOTD for us! Enjoy!;)

Tango - you landed the most perfect colorway of Maharajas - I can't wait to try it on when in arrives in our store. Looks fabulous on you. I actually like the vintage colorways of the Tut silk - try to find Holsby's - it was a treasure!

Sparkle - Yowza - a brilliant find dear - and pinks and reds are definitely to go to colors for you!

Bagstodiefor- beautiful colorway for Maharajas - is this the twill or GM version please? It should be a wonderful piece for all year round. I love the colorway of the La Danse shawl in pink - this one seems more wearable with all the other colors too.