What's your next Juicy purchase?

I'm eyeballing a Martinique Pink messenger bag that's just gorgeous. :heart: Big enough to be a laptop case, but I can also carry it as a regular everyday bag. I also really want one of the paisley design bowlers, saw a blue/green one at Nordstrom Rack and I was like ahhhh I want it! I hate being broke lol.

I wanted to buy the silver chinese takeout box charm.... but i just discovered that my unicorn charm i bought last week from ebay might be fake..... so i'm a bit weary of buying on ebay now

(i live in the netherlands ebay is almost the only way for me to get the charms without high shipping costs).

I wanted to buy the silver chinese takeout box charm.... but i just discovered that my unicorn charm i bought last week from ebay might be fake..... so i'm a bit weary of buying on ebay now

(i live in the netherlands ebay is almost the only way for me to get the charms without high shipping costs).

Best thing to do is try and get it authenticated here before purchasing :smile: ;)

i am gonna get a key ring...and some cute bow earrings.
i hate the fact that the key rings fall apart or get scratched up so fast...they are 40-80 bucks a pop, and i've gone through 3 already in only a month.

but the girls at work love it when they see my key chains, so i'm gonna get another one...gonna avoid the gold plate this time.......
wish me luck!

i just got a messenger bag, a black charm bracelet, and a couple of pants and zip up hoodie, and a couple of other cute trinkets...
i loveeeee the shopping bags, i think that is what keeps me coming back!

I just got my Juicy keychain & it is soo adorable! I would try to get one on ebay for cheaper. I see them selling for max $45 ;)