What SHOES are you wearing today?

Went to Summer Ball last night!!

After months of practice I finally wore my Casadei Blades - combined with my Gucci dress

Had wonderful time, DH said I look fabulous. I think he was a bit jealous with amount of attention I got. Not often you get chance to really dress up

Attachments

• Casadei_Blade.jpg
    Casadei_Blade.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 821
  • 108787_fr_dl.jpg
    108787_fr_dl.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 503
Went to Summer Ball last night!!

After months of practice I finally wore my Casadei Blades - combined with my Gucci dress

Had wonderful time, DH said I look fabulous. I think he was a bit jealous with amount of attention I got. Not often you get chance to really dress up

Oh my!! Those fierce Casadeis deserved to be seen, and not hidden under that gorgeous Gucci dress! Beautiful pairing!

Oh my!! Those fierce Casadeis deserved to be seen, and not hidden under that gorgeous Gucci dress! Beautiful pairing!
Thanks Coco I am still on a bit of a high having managed to go most of the evening wearing them, and looking elegant and not tripping over! :yahoo:
The dress has a side split so actually they were revealed to all as I walked around, a bit Angelina like. I could only manage a few slow dances with DH whilst wearing them but I was floating on cloud nine, :cloud9:well actually higher than cloud none given the height of those heels:heart:

Thanks Coco I am still on a bit of a high having managed to go most of the evening wearing them, and looking elegant and not tripping over! :yahoo:
The dress has a side split so actually they were revealed to all as I walked around, a bit Angelina like. I could only manage a few slow dances with DH whilst wearing them but I was floating on cloud nine, :cloud9:well actually higher than cloud none given the height of those heels:heart:

Yay!! You were victorious in maintaining elegance in the Casadei blades! And, that was no small achievement in those heels! I hear both, the joy and relief in your words.

A side split, revealing the legs and heels is very sexy! :loveeyes: Sounds like an unforgettable night at the ball with your DH!

Cheers!