wristlet owners attention please

Bagluvvahh

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
could you pls show me pix of your wristlet stuffed with the essentials? even if you have a bulky ones or razr or any cel that is as thin as a razr. also i wanna see if a bulky one looks awkward in a wrsitlet. TIA! :yes:

well, I don't have any photos on my computer right now, but I could take some later.

I have a regular Hamptons Signature wristlet, and while it fits a lot, I don't know if that style could fit a bulkier phone than a Razr. What kind of wristlet are you looking at?

well, I don't have any photos on my computer right now, but I could take some later.

I have a regular Hamptons Signature wristlet, and while it fits a lot, I don't know if that style could fit a bulkier phone than a Razr. What kind of wristlet are you looking at?
any style/design of the wristlet. nothing in particular :yes:

Ok here's my duffle wristlet stuffed with my essentials. My phone is pretty small, but not tiny. It's a Samsung D807 if you want to go look at the exact size. I could have fit more in there if I'd taken my house & car keys off and just used those instead of every key I own. I'm also addicted to my bluetooth, so I couldn't leave that out.

Attachments

• Full Wristlet - 1.jpg
    Full Wristlet - 1.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 162
  • Full Wristlet - 2.jpg
    Full Wristlet - 2.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Full Wristlet - 3.jpg
    Full Wristlet - 3.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 119
Thank you! It was at the outlet not long after Thanksgiving. I have a Soho Leather one too, but it's a bit small. Really only cash, chapstick and 1 key... I think my phone might fit in there too. I use it more as a wallet inside bigger bags.

Angel - Do you have a Razr? I have one, so I could show you how it fits in a few diff types of wristlets... I will take some pics later tonight or tomorrow of the few that I have.:smile:

Here's my Legacy Signature Wristlet. My keys aren't inside, I keep them attached on the side with the dogleash clip.

wrist1.jpg

wrist2.jpg

wrist3.jpg

Here are pics of my Punch Sign. Stripe Wristlet....I pack it FULL. I LOVE IT!! I had no idea I was carrying so much change in there though! LOL!:P

Oh yes, I keep my keys chained to the outside, too. It works GREAT!

Attachments

• IMG_0890.JPG
    IMG_0890.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0892.JPG
    IMG_0892.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0893.JPG
    IMG_0893.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0894.JPG
    IMG_0894.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0895.JPG
    IMG_0895.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 99
here are mine: i also did a comparision of my larger wristlet to my smallest wristlet because they can really varry in size.

DSCN0809.jpg

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

my PDA is the Palm T|X so its thicker and a smudge bigger than my Nikon camera which is what I usually carry around in my wristlet but I needed something to substitute size wise since i couldnt take a picture of the camera...

Next up is the small guy
DSCN0812.jpg

DSCN0813.jpg

notice that my PDA is like no way no earth going to fit into it.