wristlet owners attention please

i love seeing everyone's post here, so here's mine: oh and fyi, i returned the patent one in mahogany i kinda fell out of love for it for some reason. will get new wristlet soon when i hit the outlets in LA. :yes:

Attachments

• 618044077108_0_ALB.jpg
    618044077108_0_ALB.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 58
  • 351294077108_0_ALB.jpg
    351294077108_0_ALB.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 52
WAIT! I'm about to purchase a wristlet, but I don't have a RAZR... I used to, but I was having WAY too many problems with it... Anyway, I have a Samsung Trace. It's thinner than a razr, but it is also a little bit longer <~ and it may even be a little bit wider... Will it fit!?

OH NO!!! :hrmm:

M.

i think that is the same phone my dad has and his fit inside my larger wristlet. the legacy wristlets are very large so if thats what you are getting then go for it and dont worry the phone should fit.

I have an older black signature wristlet that I absolutely love! The wristlet I have is on the bigger side- it has a small bottom to it rather than just a seam down the middle of the bottom. I have a chunky phone and it fits in it as well as my car key with remote. Lipgloss, chapstick, nail file, essential cards, recipts, $$ and coins. I'll see if I can get pictures up later.

hello everyone! my g/f's birthday is coming up and i'd like to get her a nice/practical/small bag that can fit her razr, chapstick, & a camera. the camera is a canon sd400 (i read online they are pretty small?) that i plan to hide in the bag as a "bonus/surprise" gift. i know nothing about fashion or bags and so it has come to this: i've created an account on this purse website seeking your help. pathetic, yes. the legacy looks nice, but what's "a notch" above that? any help/insight would be appreciated. thanks in advance!

hello everyone! my g/f's birthday is coming up and i'd like to get her a nice/practical/small bag that can fit her razr, chapstick, & a camera. the camera is a canon sd400 (i read online they are pretty small?) that i plan to hide in the bag as a "bonus/surprise" gift. i know nothing about fashion or bags and so it has come to this: i've created an account on this purse website seeking your help. pathetic, yes. the legacy looks nice, but what's "a notch" above that? any help/insight would be appreciated. thanks in advance!

OH MY GOODNESS! You are SUPER sweet!!! Gosh, I wish b/f would surprise me with something Coach for my birthday. He just looks at me like I'm crazy... lol. Anyway, good luck on your quest to find her the perfect gift!!!

M.

Aren't you sweet!?! :smile:

My sister has this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230108389190&category=63852&rd=1 in khaki. She can fit her canon sd600 in it- without the leather case. She also clips her keys on the handle to save room inside.

My recommendations are either the legacy signature wristlet http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8592&category_id=240 or the optic signature duffle wristlet (in brass/khaki) http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9401&category_id=240

What about the "pouch" or "demi" bags?, they are small and compact. What do you all think?

I agree with you, i:heart:bags, those are all good choices. Any of the slightly larger wristlets, or a demi/top handle pouch would be great.

Mike, you're an awesome boyfriend!!!