Betsey Johnson Bankruptcy

The clothes are still so expensive! I even went to the outlet store and the prices were still very high. I've gotten better deals on holiday weekends (additional 40% off entire store) than the liquidation sale. I was hoping to buy a swimsuit or some new bras, but no thanks!

My local store closed today (or will be closing in about a half hour). The final discount was 50% off most dresses and shoes and 70% off sweaters and skirts. 50% off isn't a huge deal, but there were only 2 dresses in the store that fit me (and both were only 50% off), so I grabbed them:

bluebj.jpg

whitebj.jpg

I was also hoping for bargains, but I ended up just paying the max of what I'm normally willing to pay for nice dresses. Her dresses suit my style, so I didn't mind a whole lot.

i stopped by the outlet by santa barbara a about two weeks ago, I'm not a pro at clothing but I can see why they went bankrupt.. (to be fair there wasn't much stuf there when I got there) but the outfits seemed very overpriced for their quality and looks

My outlet store has everything 75% off. I would of bought a dress or something..if I had a place to wear it. I'd be all dressed up with no where to go!

I was curious will any big stores have her stuff on sale? Like Dillards, Nordies, Macys??