ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Finally, we got my engagement ring replaced with an upgrade. My original ering got stolen by a break in back in 2008. Insurance co paid us but I decided to invest in real estate and wait on ering replaced.

I've been a long time fan of this thread. Here is my belated 6th yr anniversary present.

I picked this beauty up two weeks ago: Center round 2.15ct, Cushion halo U-prong pave .75ctw w/ total 34 stones. 3/4 eternity on platinum shank. Ring finger size 4.5.

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

088.jpg

087.jpg

Reactions: altigirl88
:nuts:
Finally, we got my engagement ring replaced with an upgrade. My original ering got stolen by a break in back in 2008. Insurance co paid us but I decided to invest in real estate and wait on ering replaced.

I've been a long time fan of this thread. Here is my belated 6th yr anniversary present.

I picked this beauty up two weeks ago: Center round 2.15ct, Cushion halo U-prong pave .75ctw w/ total 34 stones. 3/4 eternity on platinum shank. Ring finger size 4.5.

Absolutely stunning!:nuts:

It's beyond gorgeous!! Do you adore it?? Be careful while driving, I know it will be hard to keep your eyes on the road!

Thanks etk123! It's perfect for me and I love it. My DH asked me if this ring will make me happy for 5 yrs, and innocently I said that I would be for 10 yrs. LOL!!!! I should have just say yes and end of it. LOL. You are so right! On the first day, I kept staring at it every traffic light and stop sign.

:nuts:

Absolutely stunning!:nuts:
Thanks!

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

088.jpg

087.jpg

WHOA!!! worth the wait! It is GORGEOUS!!!! congrats on your upgrade :smile:

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

088.jpg

087.jpg

So gorgeous! I love halos!

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

088.jpg

087.jpg

STUNNING RING AND IT LOOKS SO GORGEOUS ON YOU!
Congrats on the upgrade! I love the setting, was it handmade for you or did the stone come with the setting?
Please do share; I am in love :heart:
I am in the process of upgrading too, 20 years of marriage to my soulmate and best friend. I can't decide weather to choose round stone in cushion setting or cushion stone in cushion setting.
I love yours it is absolutely stunning!
Congrats and Enjoy!

Gorgeous!!!

finally, we got my engagement ring replaced with an upgrade. My original ering got stolen by a break in back in 2008. Insurance co paid us but i decided to invest in real estate and wait on ering replaced.

I picked this beauty up two weeks ago: Center round 2.15ct, cushion halo u-prong pave .75ctw w/ total 34 stones. 3/4 eternity on platinum shank. Ring finger size 4.5.

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

088.jpg

087.jpg

Looks amazing!!!
Thanks again for your help! Are you sure you don't want go back jewelry career field again? LOL

WHOA!!! worth the wait! It is GORGEOUS!!!! congrats on your upgrade :smile:
Thanks! Before this ring came, I almost went w/ emerald cut w/ 2ct two yrs ago. I did not end up w/ it because it did not look go on me, too elongated for lengthy fingers.

So gorgeous! I love halos!
I hear halos too. My original was halo too but round.

STUNNING RING AND IT LOOKS SO GORGEOUS ON YOU!
Congrats on the upgrade! I love the setting, was it handmade for you or did the stone come with the setting?
Please do share; I am in love :heart:
I am in the process of upgrading too, 20 years of marriage to my soulmate and best friend. I can't decide weather to choose round stone in cushion setting or cushion stone in cushion setting.
I love yours it is absolutely stunning!
Congrats and Enjoy!

Thank you! It's was custom made for me. I show the jeweler the similar setting that I like. He has to graphic image first, the wax, and the final part. I decided the halo and shank at the same width. Congrats on your 20th yrs. My sister just celebrated her 25th yr. Originally, i was gonna to wait for 3ct cushion in cushion, but i don't think i could wait that long. I am content. If you decided to, please do share w/ us.

Gorgeous!!!
Thanks! You are gorgoues.

My ring set is now complete!

Just got married in Hawaii a little over a week ago (May 12th). And I love my wedding rings! :cloud9::heart:
scaled.php

Wow, congrats on your recent wedding! Your ring is soo beautiful!

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

088.jpg

087.jpg

This is absolutely gorgeous!!