PHOTOS: What's inside your PS?

Ah!!! Wow! Now that's what I'm talking about. Perfect..... THANK YOU! I bought a large PS1 over the weekend as a daily work bag, but wanted to make sure a medium could handle it all before I started branching out into other colors. Yay!!!
Well, great! I always try to find information like this on tPF, so I try to provide it when I can for other posters.

Tangerine PS1 Pouch super stuffed!

photo11-1.jpg

Prada long wallet, key pouch, LeSportsac tissue holder miscellaneous items, Raybans- aviators, earphones, lipbalm, iPhone travel charger and iPhone (which i was using for the picture)

A general PS1 Medium comment, with respect to size, I am surprised as to how small the medium is... it was rather full today with my normal load, and everything must be in its place. This baby is my first PS1, I also have the SKA which is huge. I will take a look at the large PS1 for the next one.

Regardless....it's still pure, unadulterated love.

Today, Neon Coral PS1 Medium
Balenciaga Money Wallet
Balenciaga Coin Purse
Prada M/U bag (carries all the loose stuff)
Tom Ford Sunnies Case
Hugo Boss Eye Glass case
Pepper Spray in the inside zipper :ninja:
Cell phone went in the outside pouch

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 4,473
A general PS1 Medium comment, with respect to size, I am surprised as to how small the medium is... it was rather full today with my normal load, and everything must be in its place. This baby is my first PS1, I also have the SKA which is huge. I will take a look at the large PS1 for the next one.

Regardless....it's still pure, unadulterated love.

Today, Neon Coral PS1 Medium
Balenciaga Money Wallet
Balenciaga Coin Purse
Prada M/U bag (carries all the loose stuff)
Tom Ford Sunnies Case
Hugo Boss Eye Glass case
Pepper Spray in the inside zipper :ninja:
Cell phone went in the outside pouch

Yep, that's pretty much what my Medium holds as well. I always carry my cell phones in the front pocket (in the Large PS1, too), so that doesn't bother me.

A lot of people compare the Medium PS1 to the Bal City, but I feel like it's smaller.

I love my Tobacco suede, but if I buy any more PS1s, they'll be the Large size. The proportion is different so it has a more utilitarian "look," but the size is better suited to my needs.

Yep, that's pretty much what my Medium holds as well. I always carry my cell phones in the front pocket (in the Large PS1, too), so that doesn't bother me.

A lot of people compare the Medium PS1 to the Bal City, but I feel like it's smaller.

I love my Tobacco suede, but if I buy any more PS1s, they'll be the Large size. The proportion is different so it has a more utilitarian "look," but the size is better suited to my needs.

Absolutely agree with you, smaller than the City. I have room to wiggle in the City, not in the Medium PS1. I am going to drop by Nordies tomorrow and try the Large PS1.... I suppose I could downsize the Prada makeup bag but the moment I do not have the essential emergency bits, I am CERTAIN I will need them :P

Absolutely agree with you, smaller than the City. I have room to wiggle in the City, not in the Medium PS1. I am going to drop by Nordies tomorrow and try the Large PS1.... I suppose I could downsize the Prada makeup bag but the moment I do not have the essential emergency bits, I am CERTAIN I will need them :P

I remember being struck (not in a bad way) by how small the medium PS1 actually is. When you have any size KA, it is a perfect alternative. I use the interior zipped compartment as a "makeup bag" to carry whatever I'm going to need for touch-ups throughout the day.. It's perfect for lipstick, liner, mascara and powder, and you don't have to fish through all the products you won't be needing!