PHOTOS: What's inside your PS?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, great! I always try to find information like this on tPF, so I try to provide it when I can for other posters.

2. Tangerine PS1 Pouch super stuffed!

[​IMG]

Prada long wallet, key pouch, LeSportsac tissue holder miscellaneous items, Raybans- aviators, earphones, lipbalm, iPhone travel charger and iPhone (which i was using for the picture)

3. i can't believe the PS11 can fit an ipad. cool.
    now i have to rethink whether to get the ps1 or the ps11!

4. A general PS1 Medium comment, with respect to size, I am surprised as to how small the medium is... it was rather full today with my normal load, and everything must be in its place. This baby is my first PS1, I also have the SKA which is huge. I will take a look at the large PS1 for the next one.

Regardless....it's still pure, unadulterated love.

Today, Neon Coral PS1 Medium
    Balenciaga Money Wallet
    Balenciaga Coin Purse
    Prada M/U bag (carries all the loose stuff)
    Tom Ford Sunnies Case
    Hugo Boss Eye Glass case
    Pepper Spray in the inside zipper :ninja:
    Cell phone went in the outside pouch

securedownload.jpg
  5. Yep, that's pretty much what my Medium holds as well. I always carry my cell phones in the front pocket (in the Large PS1, too), so that doesn't bother me.

A lot of people compare the Medium PS1 to the Bal City, but I feel like it's smaller.

I love my Tobacco suede, but if I buy any more PS1s, they'll be the Large size. The proportion is different so it has a more utilitarian "look," but the size is better suited to my needs.

6. Absolutely agree with you, smaller than the City. I have room to wiggle in the City, not in the Medium PS1. I am going to drop by Nordies tomorrow and try the Large PS1.... I suppose I could downsize the Prada makeup bag but the moment I do not have the essential emergency bits, I am CERTAIN I will need them :p

7. I remember being struck (not in a bad way) by how small the medium PS1 actually is. When you have any size KA, it is a perfect alternative. I use the interior zipped compartment as a "makeup bag" to carry whatever I'm going to need for touch-ups throughout the day.. It's perfect for lipstick, liner, mascara and powder, and you don't have to fish through all the products you won't be needing!

8. I dropped by Nordies today.... I definitely need a large PS1 :cry: I am a little blue....

9. No longer blue! I found a Neon Coral PS1 in large, YAY!!!! :yahoo:

10. Yay!! Coral is such a lovely color. Are you keeping the Medium as well?

11. essentials

473098_10150686598489819_687599818_9022381_574913083_o.jpg
  12. NOT mine. Belongs toMs. Frances Kwon of Pinkhorrorshow :smile:

pinkhorrorshowbag.jpg
  13. This is my :

BV wallet
    Ray ban sunny
    make-up purse
    organizer
    camera

Raspberry PS 1 medium

14. Help, i can't post my photo here..:nogood:

15. Have you tried to click "Go Advanced" in the reply box below, and then click manage attachments?

I'd like to see your pic :wondering