PHOTOS: What's inside your PS?

Awesome melovepurse!!!

Here are the contents of medium yesterday. I didn't include the scarf but I did have a lightweight scarf stuffed in there as well!

PS1Contents1.jpg

PS1Contents2.jpg

Front pocket - aloe vera gel for my sunburn and work swipe
Front zip - Kindle
Main compartment - umbrella, cosmetic bags, LV wallet & black scarf
Main zip - house keys and iPhone earphones
Back zip - iPhone, random foot petal and catalogue

I think a large might tempt me to shove more stuff in there so I should probably stick to mediums! LOL!

LOVE all the different areas you can stuff things in, it's awesome!

Awesome melovepurse!!!

Here are the contents of medium yesterday. I didn't include the scarf but I did have a lightweight scarf stuffed in there as well!

PS1Contents1.jpg

PS1Contents2.jpg

Front zip - Kindle

I think a large might tempt me to shove more stuff in there so I should probably stick to mediums! LOL!

woo hoo, love your items! i am glad you are making use of all compartments:P

Awesome melovepurse!!!

PS1Contents1.jpg

PS1Contents2.jpg

Front zip - Kindle

girl, I know that bag is heavy! Mine is and I've got about the same amount. I'll post a pic later......Everyday I kick myself for not getting that large Smoke!

woo hoo, love your items! i am glad you are making use of all compartments:P
Sure am!

girl, I know that bag is heavy! Mine is and I've got about the same amount. I'll post a pic later......Everyday I kick myself for not getting that large Smoke!
Hahaha! Yeah some days it does get a bit heavy but seriously, love love love my medium. I will eventually get a large but I really love how the bottom doesn't drop in the medium. Can't wait to see a pic of your bag!

Here is is ladies....my heavy a** PS1 :smile:

Sorry but I don't know how to make my pics big!

The inside contents of my bag are:

-LV Zippy organizer
-Marc Jacobs pouch
-Tom Ford sunglasses
-umbrella
-2 iPods
-iPod charger
-Aleve
-chopsticks (I'm obsessed with eating with them!)
-at least 4 different lip balms
-2 blue pens
-cuticle pen
-hand sanitizer
-EOS hand lotion and other crap!

Attachments

• My heavy PS1.JPG
    My heavy PS1.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 4,415
  • Deep Inside PS1.jpg
    Deep Inside PS1.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 4,392
  • Inside PS1.jpg
    Inside PS1.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 4,462
Holy moly! Yours really is stuffed to the gills. I don't think mine pulls that much when I hold it but I try to carry it on my shoulder or crossbody instead. You definitely need a large STAT! :biggrin:

I found the Pouch is also great as camera bag, at least for a medium sized camera :smile:

attachment.php
Elliepurse, I am very angry at you for that pic!!!

I spend way too much money on Leica lenses (can you believe how high they are now?) to get many bags -- but this, drool!

Which lens is that?

Do you think an M-body with a Noctilux would fit (I have the old E58)?

Elliepurse, I am very angry at you for that pic!!!

I spend way too much money on Leica lenses (can you believe how high they are now?) to get many bags -- but this, drool!

Which lens is that?

Do you think an M-body with a Noctilux would fit (I have the old E58)?

:lol: I just have a M9-P with the tiny Elmarit 28/2.8 :biggrin: I think it's the smallest lens but it has the hood mounted.. and yes I have another lens on order now :Push:

I think the Pouch would hold a larger camera/lens, perhaps with the lens down.

:lol: I just have a M9-P with the tiny Elmarit 28/2.8 :biggrin: I think it's the smallest lens but it has the hood mounted.. and yes I have another lens on order now :Push:

I think the Pouch would hold a larger camera/lens, perhaps with the lens down.
:lol: You do understand!!!

Mine, alas, is only the lowly M9 (but I also have the M8 and an M2)... Oh, and if I got the pouch, I'd have to get the red -- match my damned dot!

That Elmarit is not one of my faves (I prefer the rendering of the Summicron) but it is quite small and sweet... Which lens is on order? Please tell me it's a Lux!

So I know you have the XL too... Tell me, is there enough room in their to use for travel with a 15" MBP and three lenses (in pouches or better yet a lens insert)?

TIA!

:lol: You do understand!!!

Mine, alas, is only the lowly M9 (but I also have the M8 and an M2)... Oh, and if I got the pouch, I'd have to get the red -- match my damned dot!

That Elmarit is not one of my faves (I prefer the rendering of the Summicron) but it is quite small and sweet... Which lens is on order? Please tell me it's a Lux!

So I know you have the XL too... Tell me, is there enough room in their to use for travel with a 15" MBP and three lenses (in pouches or better yet a lens insert)?

TIA!

Yes matching red would be sweet! (I'd like a film M too eventually)

:yes: Lux 21 for interior shots.

I think the XL would hold a MBP and lenses, it expands a lot with the content (see pic)
picture.php

Yes matching red would be sweet! (I'd like a film M too eventually)

:yes: Lux 21 for interior shots.

I think the XL would hold a MBP and lenses, it expands a lot with the content (see pic)
picture.php
Oooooh, you evil evil woman!

(I have a very old 21/3.4 Super Angulon for wide angle... Slow but no distortion. Also, because it is so deep, the metering doesn't work so you have to go full manual.)

Beware of the Leica bug... It's addicting and far more expensive than purses!

Thank you for that pic, btw... That was one of the serious questions I had, as I need to carry those things for travel -- planes, trains, and automobiles.

I also think I amy go against everything stealthy and buy it in Tangerine!

I pretty much always wear black so my reflection doesn't catch when shooting... A lovely TPFer has one up for a great price and funds are tight right now -- a souped-up MBP (my Air, for travel, had an unfortunate encounter with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc) and a Black Paint 50 Lux (I haven't decided if I'm going for the Asph or pre-asph, but they are both expensive, especially the E43 LHSA version)...

And, I must admi, I'm a wee bit intrigued to see what that colour will look like once it's been really used (I do not baby my bags -- see below) :P

Oh, and to make you laugh, my current "camera bag" when it's raining is an 05 Black City (otherwise, it really is always over my shoulder). I can hold the camera and a few lenses all on it's own :graucho:

Oooooh, you evil evil woman!

(I have a very old 21/3.4 Super Angulon for wide angle... Slow but no distortion. Also, because it is so deep, the metering doesn't work so you have to go full manual.)

Beware of the Leica bug... It's addicting and far more expensive than purses!

Thank you for that pic, btw... That was one of the serious questions I had, as I need to carry those things for travel -- planes, trains, and automobiles.

I also think I amy go against everything stealthy and buy it in Tangerine!

I pretty much always wear black so my reflection doesn't catch when shooting... A lovely TPFer has one up for a great price and funds are tight right now -- a souped-up MBP (my Air, for travel, had an unfortunate encounter with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc) and a Black Paint 50 Lux (I haven't decided if I'm going for the Asph or pre-asph, but they are both expensive, especially the E43 LHSA version)...

And, I must admi, I'm a wee bit intrigued to see what that colour will look like once it's been really used (I do not baby my bags -- see below) :P

Oh, and to make you laugh, my current "camera bag" when it's raining is an 05 Black City (otherwise, it really is always over my shoulder). I can hold the camera and a few lenses all on it's own :graucho:

:biggrin:

I think the small camera/lens size is the best, I'm always carrying it everywhere in my bag.

PS1:s are great as camera bags, and the Tangerine would be perfect! I wonder if some spray would make it easier to clean off as maintenance?

:biggrin:

I think the small camera/lens size is the best, I'm always carrying it everywhere in my bag.

PS1:s are great as camera bags, and the Tangerine would be perfect! I wonder if some spray would make it easier to clean off as maintenance?
Yes, I agree... Which is why the Pouch (in red) is on my lust list! But, seriously, it is rarely not in my hands -- which is why it is a lust rather than a must.

The Tangerine I'm eyeing is an XL... The way I see it, it will be a lot more conspicuous if somebody tries to still it -- though the colour alone would probably deter them. Also, it would be pretty difficult to forget :P

I will be spraying it, etc., but it will get rained on plenty, not to mention the occasional rest in dirty places... It will be interesting to see how this colour weathers. It could be horrid or absolutely fab!

I think I will be the guinea pig :lol: