The Webster for Target May 6th

Some cute resort wear, but I wonder how the quality will be? I haven't been impressed with the quality of most of the collabs so far, with the exception of the Missoni collab, which I thought was pretty good.

Ok, I have insomnia so I just shopped the Webster collection. Some of that stuff is super cute! And they have petite sizes! I bought a cardigan, a maxi dress, the "art deco" dress, the blue and green jersey dress, one of the beach bags, cap toe flats, and a plaid skirt! And the amazing thing was the server stayed up the whole time, and everything seemed to be in stock when I purchased it. I noticed the 2 per size/per order limit is in place online.

Either Target finally has their act together or this collection isn't very popular...cross my fingers that it all ships.

I think the collection isn't as popular because there aren't big name designers attached to it, like Missoni or Liberty.

There are some really nice pieces, I purchased 3 dresses, 2 skirts and some accessories.

I just ordered the Easy Waist Short Sleeve dress and The Palm print drawstring tee. I'll see if the quality will make me want to order more. I love all the coral tomed stuff.

I just got back from Target- there were only a few women looking at the Webster of Miami stuff and all sizes were available- I tried on about 5 items.

The shirtwaist dress (drawstring) was cute- a bit on the boxy side, but I'm very petite.
I did not get it because I don't really like pastels on me- if it had been jewel tones or darker shades I might have- would also make a cute cover up.

The racer back tank was REALLY low in the armpits- I am thinking you'd have to wear a sports bra or another tank under it- I did not purchase it.

The white cotton tunic was just "meh" on me- nothing really special- so no go for me.

The color block tank (racer back) dress was cute- it fit under the arms, and was a cute "trapeze"? shape- (sort of like a triangle)- billowy on the bottom. At first I though it was too billowy on me because I'm petite, but the length is actually good- not too long- it might be short on a tall gal though. I got it.

I also got the piped cardigan because it matched the dress and has a cute "chanel-esque" look about it- it's really cute and classic.

I did not see the shoes in my store yet.

I just ordered these two dresses. I ordered XS - reg. I hope they're not too short! I wanted to get a tunic and a few bracelets, but I am going to wait.

Attachments

• Dress.jpg
    Dress.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,270
  • WebsterDress.jpg
    WebsterDress.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,268
I went to my store and they really didn't have much from The Webster or Privet House. The main thing I wanted was the Flats but found out yesterday the shoes are all online exclusives, which sucks because I really need to try them on. I ended up not getting anything. :sad: Hopefully they'll get some more.

After placing an order I went to Target to try on other pieces. So here are some pics:

Overall: This is a really nice collection. The pieces are well made, fabrics are lovely and the sizing is TTS. I took a M or 6 in all pieces.

2mq68.jpg

359y4aq.jpg

2yjsis8.jpg

9sqmoy.jpg

After placing an order I went to Target to try on other pieces. So here are some pics:

Overall: This is a really nice collection. The pieces are well made, fabrics are lovely and the sizing is TTS. I took a M or 6 in all pieces.

2mq68.jpg

359y4aq.jpg

2yjsis8.jpg

9sqmoy.jpg

You look so cute!!! Especially love the 2nd and last dress on you. My store did not have much, so I placed my order online. Good to hear the items run TTS.

I went. I got the navy blazer, navy skirt, a scarf, and the white print maxi. It is a very nice collection but it runs SHORT. I tried on a bunch of the dresses and most were way too short on me. I'm 5'9 and about 135.