The Webster for Target May 6th

Use code SHOPS30 to save 30% on target.com.

Thanks! I just ordered these two.

13954090.jpg

13952428.jpg

Both of my dresses arrived, I like them alot. My camera is broken (friend dropped it) so I can't take pics. I ordered 6P and this is great for me. I'm about 5'2 and 127 lbs so the petite helps alot when it comes to Maxi dresses.

Webster is 50% now at specific targets! I went to three today in San Diego and only one (Balboa Ave) was at 50% while the others were 30%. Got the pink cardigan, shift dress and white criss cross cotton dress :smile:

Webster is 50% now at specific targets! I went to three today in San Diego and only one (Balboa Ave) was at 50% while the others were 30%. Got the pink cardigan, shift dress and white criss cross cotton dress :smile:
I'm still waiting for the collection to go on sale online! I'll have to check the stores out in the meantime so thanks for the update!:smile:

I'm still waiting for the collection to go on sale online! I'll have to check the stores out in the meantime so thanks for the update!:smile:

No problem! All the Targets I've been to have the collection on sale at 30% at least. It seems the online products never go on sale until the last second when there's no stock :\