I can SMELL the toki!

Dancing Nancies

all over the place!
Mar 11, 2007
I got a Pirata Denaro/Dolce for my birthday (which is on Sunday), from my parents... and the toki just came in the mail TODAY! I found the package in my mom's room, and I started begging for it a few days early D: She let me open it and look at my bag/wallet... and then she snatched them away and won't let me see them again, or have them until Sunday! Sure, it's a short time... but I'm going NUTS! D:!!!

The Dolce has the same print on both the front/back, unfortunately... so I don't really get to see much of the cute characters - just the big Pirate girl with black hair. The wallet isn't much better, either. But it's still toki and that's what counts!!! :biggrin: Agggggghhhh I just want my stuffffff!! :crybaby:

At first when I read the thread title I thought oh no someone got a smelly Toki! I've had a couple of KVZ bags that have come in the mail and they had a rank smell to it, ugh terrible! :sick: I was afraid that happened to someone with a Toki.

But anyways, I see I was wrong about the thread title as I read through the posts, ha! ha!

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you got your Toki stuff like you wanted. Enjoy! :party:

At first when I read the thread title I thought oh no someone got a smelly Toki! I've had a couple of KVZ bags that have come in the mail and they had a rank smell to it, ugh terrible! :sick: I was afraid that happened to someone with a Toki.

But anyways, I see I was wrong about the thread title as I read through the posts, ha! ha!

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you got your Toki stuff like you wanted. Enjoy! :party:

hahah no, I'm pretty sure the toki doesn't smell :P At least... I hope it doesn't... :wtf:

Thank you!! :biggrin:

ummmm, if you guys ever see the baby bag take a sec to put your nose in the back pocket...it stinks!! Seriously...my BF says it doesn't smell but IT DOES!!! I dont' know what it is perhaps the print which doesn't make sense but it's got a nasty fishy smell to it and it's not just ours b/c the Inferno Cucciolo that was at our Nordies stunk too!!! It's :nuts: !! But it's super stinky for $198!! I could never ever carry it b/c I'd die!! I'm super sensitive to smells...

It smelled fishy?? Ugh how awful! :yucky: At first I thought you were going to say it smelled like poopy diaper. The KVZ bags I ordered actually had a nasty chemical smell to them. I even tried out one of the bags and wore it out shopping one day and the purse gave me a headache. I sent the purse right back. Never again!!