I can SMELL the toki!

ummmm, if you guys ever see the baby bag take a sec to put your nose in the back pocket...it stinks!! Seriously...my BF says it doesn't smell but IT DOES!!! I dont' know what it is perhaps the print which doesn't make sense but it's got a nasty fishy smell to it and it's not just ours b/c the Inferno Cucciolo that was at our Nordies stunk too!!! It's :nuts: !! But it's super stinky for $198!! I could never ever carry it b/c I'd die!! I'm super sensitive to smells...

ew...forreals? gee..i never thought about sniffing the bags ...better to check em before you buy em lol ...and its such a coinkiedinkie..cuz the bag that stinks is a baby bag!?! you crack me up Jen! lol..i wonder what makes it smell ....thank God none of my toki smells..:graucho:

Yeah, girls, for real...it stinks!! And it is super funny that the stinky one is the baby bag...I don't know why or how but it does. It's that little changing pad in the back ... I could never ever carry that bag ... too stinky for me!! If anyone ever sees one you should really stop and smell it! My BF says I'm :nuts: but I trust my nose...it knows what it smells!! :graucho:

jen- you do not sniff your tokidoki bags!!! How did you find out it smelled? :P :graucho:
I don't sniff them we were in the store once and my BF was holding up the inferno cucciolo and I'm like :wtf: ...something smells...and then I realized it was the bag!! he told me I was crazy and that it didn't smell..well say what you want. He ended up buying the stupid freaking cucciolo in pirata in vegas...we're in our room at the hard rock and i"m all like :wtf: ...something smells in here...low and behold it was the f'ing bag!! It is gross!!!!!! You have to open that back compartment where the changing pad is and you will smell a smell you have never smelled before! :shrugs: GROSS!

I don't sniff them we were in the store once and my BF was holding up the inferno cucciolo and I'm like :wtf: ...something smells...and then I realized it was the bag!! he told me I was crazy and that it didn't smell..well say what you want. He ended up buying the stupid freaking cucciolo in pirata in vegas...we're in our room at the hard rock and i"m all like :wtf: ...something smells in here...low and behold it was the f'ing bag!! It is gross!!!!!! You have to open that back compartment where the changing pad is and you will smell a smell you have never smelled before! :shrugs: GROSS!
Thats to funny! I noticed that some of my tokidoki clothing items have smelled really bad. Its only the ones I've ordered of websites but they are terribly stinky :wtf:

Thats to funny! I noticed that some of my tokidoki clothing items have smelled really bad. Its only the ones I've ordered of websites but they are terribly stinky :wtf:

yah, my mozarella tshirt STANK... I had to wash it before I wore it!!! :wacko: it was sad too, bc I was all ready to wear it brand new, and I put it on... was like... dude this smells!!!! and I had to wear something else that day! haha.