What BE are you wearing today?

Since it was Easter Sunday and I was going to church, I wore a flowery, silk dress with matching yellow slingback sandals and of course, carried a matching bag; the yellow razorcut (official name is Millerghe) Hold Me I just got Friday. This is such a neat leather ... shredded such that it has a suede-like feel. And of course, the Hold Me is probably my favorite style. Throw a deep zip pocket on the front, add a messenger strap and voila, ready to "rock and roll". I chose the BE stamped logo on this (the BE hole motif doesn't work on the shredded leather) and the thick tassels. Also chose black lining and gunmetal hardware. I think it's gorgeous. Having a Florence made in this same leather except in a silver color.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 198
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 203
  • TPF BE Tag.jpg
    TPF BE Tag.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 197
  • TPF Leather.jpg
    TPF Leather.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 201
  • TPF Logo.jpg
    TPF Logo.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Black shimmer Charm Me midi for the first time. Love the leather love the size and love the style. It is my new black bag and I am really enjoying it.

Since it was Easter Sunday and I was going to church, I wore a flowery, silk dress with matching yellow slingback sandals and of course, carried a matching bag; the yellow razorcut (official name is Millerghe) Hold Me I just got Friday. This is such a neat leather ... shredded such that it has a suede-like feel. And of course, the Hold Me is probably my favorite style. Throw a deep zip pocket on the front, add a messenger strap and voila, ready to "rock and roll". I chose the BE stamped logo on this (the BE hole motif doesn't work on the shredded leather) and the thick tassels. Also chose black lining and gunmetal hardware. I think it's gorgeous. Having a Florence made in this same leather except in a silver color.

Love that happy yellow. Makes me smile and think of a bright, sunshine-y day. :smile:

I'm doing the dark gray matte Charm Me Midi with custom lining (Maxine's "blah blah blah") and silver hardware, long tassel pulls and double top closure zipper.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 125
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Modeling.jpg
    Modeling.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 123
You and your bag are lovely, Nunnla!

I have been carrying a new-to-me Stroke Me in dark purple matte. I love this leathher and the style! It's been hard for me to think about switching to a different bag since getting this one! :love: