The Real Housewives of Vancouver, BC Canada!

This is my home city! I think it will be fun to watch, maybe they can show me a different side of the city through their luxurious lifestyles!

There was controversy, front page newspapers that Reiko's husband was acquitted in a local murder trial a few years ago....so....yah. I dunno. Not entirely wholesome

Will still be fun to watch. ;)

The only show that we have that i think is better than the american version is Dragons Den

ooh a good friend of mine who lives in london just auditioned for that show. i had never heard of it nor have i heard of shark tank so i found it interesting. he and his family are trying to get investors for their family business which has seen really hard times the last few years.

they just auditioned in mid february so i hope they have a good shot.

anyway, sorry to get off topic lol

I will probably tune in for the first episode or two but I don't have high expectations.

Have to say that Come Dine With Me Canada is pretty funny.

i'm beyond excited for the show to premiere wednesday! its going to be a sh!t show forsure. i'm friends with one of their sons and his mom def fits the mold for a great, dramatic show!! wooo! :smile:

^^ They make Vancouver look so beautiful, probably the real star of the show.

I have such a hard time with those frozen, filler faces. Not everyone on the show, but many, and I haven't learned their names yet.

If this had been in Toronto - granted, I don't know how much time she spends here - Barbara Amiel would've brought the drama. If she had gone temporary insane and would sign up for such a show.

However, I will never understand why women like this Reiko with closets, armoires & vanities of skeletons agree to go on a show like this. Being married to a man who might've gotten away with murder does not seem like a reason to get invited on to a reality show. I don't know how much controversy this got, but as people were disgusted when OJ Simpson was trying to get on to The Apprentice, I think this Reiko would've been smarter to politely decline.

But then again, I do not think Faye Resnick should be on the BH series, either.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

bnjj said:
I will probably tune in for the first episode or two but I don't have high expectations.

Have to say that Come Dine With Me Canada is pretty funny.

I love both the British & Canadian versions of CDWM!, but it does amaze me how serious they contestants all take it. $1K is a nice chunk of extra change, but it certainly - IMHO - is enough to motivate someone to act like an *** on reality television the way a lot of the contestants do.

If this had been in Toronto - granted, I don't know how much time she spends here - Barbara Amiel would've brought the drama. If she had gone temporary insane and would sign up for such a show.

However, I will never understand why women like this Reiko with closets, armoires & vanities of skeletons agree to go on a show like this. Being married to a man who might've gotten away with murder does not seem like a reason to get invited on to a reality show. I don't know how much controversy this got, but as people were disgusted when OJ Simpson was trying to get on to The Apprentice, I think this Reiko would've been smarter to politely decline.

But then again, I do not think Faye Resnick should be on the BH series, either.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
What's her story?

I watched the preview. Wow they are so coached in order for the drama to happen. Will watch, though.

Can someone tell us Yanks where to find it online when it starts to air? Please.