The Real Housewives of Vancouver, BC Canada!

Did anyone else find that lady with all the sons a bit creepy when it came to all her sons' friends coming over, checking her out?:shocked::lol: I think the lady with the store and her daughter as a business partner would be hysterical to watch!!!:woot:

Did anyone else find that lady with all the sons a bit creepy when it came to all her sons' friends coming over, checking her out?:shocked::lol: I think the lady with the store and her daughter as a business partner would be hysterical to watch!!!:woot:

Which housewife was that? Mary? I didn't see it. Thanks.

We have no idea if it will air in the US. You would probably have to goole it the way we do with US shows to see if a channel there is carrying it.

I wonder if US folks can just watch episodes on Slice website? Or does it work the same as it does for me: I usually get "you are not in the region ... blah, blah"?

I wonder if US folks can just watch episodes on Slice website? Or does it work the same as it does for me: I usually get "you are not in the region ... blah, blah"?

I don't think they can, I tried watching something on slice while outside of Canada and got the same message I get when I try watching shows off Bravo about not available in that region

I read something about Reiko's husband and his murder acquittal and I actually remember that case despite the fact it was almost 20 yrs old & I don't live on the west coast ... I remember it only because one of his co-accused had an affair with a juror during the trial, I think her name was Gillian Guest? and she was later convicted for it and all 5 accused got off