Other soak off gel polish

Question to all you SOGers who use reg nail polish. Does it drive you nuts when you have to wait to dry? How long do you wait between coats?

sent from my iPhone tPF app

I don't mind it took much since I use a UV top coat by seche vite which cures under the UV light and speeds up drying time. Usually depending on the polish I wait 1 ro 2 mins between coats then apply my top coat and go under the light for about 2 to 3 mins. Once that is done I wait about another 15mins so that they are fully rock hard and dry all the way thru. They usually are at least dry to the touch after 5 mins but I take the extra 10 to make sure they don't get smudged or nicked

Got a couple progels from ULTA yesterday, btu today discovered them on e-bay for 1/2 price as compare to ulta (7.99). But still happy with new polishes.
Here is my mani with 3 coats of "Roman Red" , it is sort of darker chery red, almost brownish. I love the color!
Did anybody tried top and base from progel?

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 763
Hi Guys! In my reading all the threads I saw a pic of a wheel with two light teal/aqua colors. I think one was or similar to LeChat Tiffany and the one next to it was slightly lighter and shimmery? This color has been haunting my dreams, but I can't find the picture for the life of me (I literally spend 4+ hours yesterday looking and more this morning). If anyone knows what I'm talking about could you PLEASE post a link or PM me? I'm going (am) crazy here :wacko:

Got a couple progels from ULTA yesterday, btu today discovered them on e-bay for 1/2 price as compare to ulta (7.99). But still happy with new polishes.
Here is my mani with 3 coats of "Roman Red" , it is sort of darker chery red, almost brownish. I love the color!

This looks really close to China Glaze Brownstone, is it? You may have just found my heart's desire for toes in SOG!!

This is a pretty color I like it a lot better on you than the swatch wheel picture I seen, I was thinking it would be way to dark but it looks great!
Hi Guys! In my reading all the threads I saw a pic of a wheel with two light teal/aqua colors. I think one was or similar to LeChat Tiffany and the one next to it was slightly lighter and shimmery? This color has been haunting my dreams, but I can't find the picture for the life of me (I literally spend 4+ hours yesterday looking and more this morning). If anyone knows what I'm talking about could you PLEASE post a link or PM me? I'm going (am) crazy here :wacko:
There is a pic in the very beginning of the Progel/JustGel thread that has a pic of 2 teals its the first pic I think not sure if this is the one you are talking about or not, I want both of them so I have looked at it a lot lol

Looks like you're already on your way to creating that new wishlist :graucho::lol:

Any idea how this compares to Trugel Tuscan Red (oh dear) :P

This is a pretty color I like it a lot better on you than the swatch wheel picture I seen, I was thinking it would be way to dark but it looks great!

There is a pic in the very beginning of the Progel/JustGel thread that has a pic of 2 teals its the first pic I think not sure if this is the one you are talking about or not, I want both of them so I have looked at it a lot lol

Can I just say I literally squealed out loud when I saw that! I am in amazement that you found it so quickly :worthy:

Hi Guys! In my reading all the threads I saw a pic of a wheel with two light teal/aqua colors. I think one was or similar to LeChat Tiffany and the one next to it was slightly lighter and shimmery? This color has been haunting my dreams, but I can't find the picture for the life of me

If you are talking about those first pics (those are my pics), it is JMO but I wouldn't call either of them really teal. The first one is Tiffany which is exactly, and I mean exactly, the blue color of a Tiffany box or bag. If you go down a couple pics, tohillary has a mani posted next to the box.

And then Turtle Bay I would call a sea green; it is a blue toned green (further down I took a pic in front of my lawn so you can see it next to grass). I don't think it makes it quite to teal.

They're funny because on the first thin coat, they look very very similar in tone but as you build up, they get to what you see on the swatch.

HTH you choose. Also,

EZFlow TruGel Tiffany = IBD Just Gel Jupiter Blue = Supernail ProGel Sea Foam
EZFlow TruGel Mojito = IBD Just Gel Turtle Bay = Supernail Progel Sea of Capri

If you are talking about those first pics (those are my pics), it is JMO but I wouldn't call either of them really teal. The first one is Tiffany which is exactly, and I mean exactly, the blue color of a Tiffany box or bag. If you go down a couple pics, tohillary has a mani posted next to the box.

And then Turtle Bay I would call a sea green; it is a blue toned green (further down I took a pic in front of my lawn so you can see it next to grass). I don't think it makes it quite to teal.

They're funny because on the first thin coat, they look very very similar in tone but as you build up, they get to what you see on the swatch.

HTH you choose. Also,

EZFlow TruGel Tiffany = IBD Just Gel Jupiter Blue = Supernail ProGel Sea Foam
EZFlow TruGel Mojito = IBD Just Gel Turtle Bay = Supernail Progel Sea of Capri

Not to be confused with Gelish Seafoam, by the way!