First LV Purchase STL Store ???

anne01

O.G.
Oct 25, 2006
I am so excited! I am going to St. Louis on April 4th and am going to purchase my very first Louis Vuitton bag. I am planning on purchasing the Speedy 30. I have a few questions. First, has anyone purchased from the STL store? If yes, do you have a favorite SA? Should I call in advance to verify they have the Speedy 30 in stock? I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

Thanks so much for your help.

Welcome to the PF! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

It would be good to call one day before you go. They can hold the bag for you for a day if you would like. ;)

iv never been to that store but from the stores iv been to they ALWAYS have speedies. the 30 is a great choice. it was my first LV bag and i love it so much it holds a ton

Hi! That is the store that I frequent! There is a man there and he is fab! very conservative, w/ blond hair. The 2 older ladies..not too great IMO. I waited for an hour for them to figure out how to do a return and so I wanted to look at bags. No-one tried to help. Unknowningly, I asked the security guy to show me something and only then did the ladies ever help me. They were mad that I asked the security guy. Well in my opinion, for the whole hour it took 2 people, one of them should have helped me look. And they even had the gall to ask me if i could come back later to finish my return! No-one was in the store and I had tickets to see Quidam in 15 minutes....Nice store, nice male SA...not so much for the others. Probably more info than you needed...:shrugs: also~ They never sell out of items. So..if you are looking for something special, they will probably have it! Have fun!:yes:

That's my store!

My favorite SA is Camilla. She's a younger girl (mid-20s?), very pretty, very sweet.

Ghost55 - I know the guy you're talking about, he does all their heat-stamping. Never actually shopped with him, but he seems pleasant enough.