First LV Purchase STL Store ???

That's my store!

My favorite SA is Camilla. She's a younger girl (mid-20s?), very pretty, very sweet.

Ghost55 - I know the guy you're talking about, he does all their heat-stamping. Never actually shopped with him, but he seems pleasant enough.

Oh~ I'll have to watch for Camilla:yes: ..thanks for the tip! I didn't know he did all the heatstamping. I think his name is Kenny for some reason:shrugs: .

I have been there(Frontenac Plaza) last year, however, I didn't buy anything. I do remember a (female)SA being very nice. I am going back to purchase a BV in April . I called there yesterday because I wanted to see if possible to hold a Made in France BV and was told they would hold it if I call before I come. Before I got my speedy in DEC in Vegas, I called about speedies in STL and was told they always have speedys in stock.

Thanks everyone so much for the information! I will post pictures when I get home. I am going April 4th and 5th. I will watch out for the conservative guy and Camilla when I go to the store.

Another question.. Is it more desirable to have a Made in France vs. a Made in USA bag? Is it more likely to have a Made in USA bag when I purchase in the US?