TangoTosca's Scarf Circus

Hey you "Pistol" as Jahna labeled you! You are on Fire as of late!! Here's how happy I am for you::woohoo::yahoo::woot::smooch::dothewave::woot::yahoo::woohoo::heart:

My first Hermes bag is rouge also! Can I call us twins? Congratulations Fabulous Tosca!

And now I have something really special to share...

I bought this last weekend, but since I have been out of town I haven't had an opportunity to post my wonderful new treasure. It's a delayed reveal I know, seeing how I've been carrying it all week, but since I know I'll have precious few of these in my lifetime, I wanted to enjoy the opportunity to do the whole bag "striptease" thing :biggrin:

View attachment 1629429

View attachment 1629430

View attachment 1629431

My very first Hermes bag - a Garden Party in Rouge H Negonda leather with PHW :yahoo:

View attachment 1629432

View attachment 1629433

WOWZER!!!! How did I miss this???? It must have been revealed when I was at work!!! Oh WHY do I work????:lol: Your bag is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!!
Congratulations precious TangoTosca!!! So excited for you!!!

Hey you "Pistol" as Jahna labeled you! You are on Fire as of late!! Here's how happy I am for you::woohoo::yahoo::woot::smooch::dothewave::woot::yahoo::woohoo::heart:

My first Hermes bag is rouge also! Can I call us twins? Congratulations Fabulous Tosca!

Uh... I think I said "firecracker"... but suffice it to say that TT's very presence makes all else pale by comparison. ...even my beloved sunrises!

REALLY, though, TT, your "Cretoise" was overkill!! :no spam: DON'T DO THAT AGAIN (unless you are going to give it to me :P Also, she is a lousy :popcorn: eater. DH and I had to eat WAAYY too much!

Uh... I think I said "firecracker"... but suffice it to say that TT's very presence makes all else pale by comparison. ...even my beloved sunrises!

REALLY, though, TT, your "Cretoise" was overkill!! :no spam: DON'T DO THAT AGAIN (unless you are going to give it to me :P Also, she is a lousy :popcorn: eater. DH and I had to eat WAAYY too much!

Oh right, sorry. Let me be clear: YOU are the pistal. She is the firecracker! :lolots:

Thank you so much to all my tPF friends Tulip618, Sparkleslisab, Jahna, memo, Bond7Girl, Cheapthrillnorth, HeidiMom, hopiko, Textilegirl, Ladybaga, BalLVLover, Pussywillow, Sophieg, VnSoie, and Lanit for sharing my joy over the Géométrie Crétoise shawl and the Garden Party with me.

You are all so wonderful!! :heart: :hugs::smooch::heart:

Hey you "Pistol" as Jahna labeled you! You are on Fire as of late!!

Uh... I think I said "firecracker"...

Oh right, sorry. Let me be clear: YOU are the pistol. She is the firecracker!

To quote the title of a book by Georgia humorist Lewis Grizzard, "My daddy was a pistol, and I'm a son of a gun." :roflmfao:

Sparkleslisab - I'm proud to call myself your Rouge H "twin" :ghi5:

Jahna - Hey! I think I put quite a dent in that plate of cheese and crackers! It was only politeness that stopped me from licking the plate clean :lol:

I received a pm yesterday from someone requesting I experiment some more with the Géométrie Crétoise shawl. I'll take any excuse to play with my toys! :biggrin:

I wore it with a little black dress so you can appreciate the full impact of this high-contrast beauty.

GC Loop 1.jpg GC Tie 1.jpg

GC Loop 2.jpg GC Tie 2.jpg