What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ladies for the compliments!! I really like the Holland Collection so far!

007-2.jpg

China Glaze Fast Track. Very mannequin-hands on me, but I love the shimmer and it's a good palette cleanser.

I like it! Looks good on you!

thank you!

:smile:

^That is a beautiful mani! Looks like lace!!

^Both so pretty!!! Love the purple on purple!!!

^Just beautiful!!!! I cannot wait to try something like that!!!

^Very classy mani and color!

^Those are so cute together!!

nailpolish002-3.jpg

^Love the color, and I REALLY LOVE your coffee cup!!! That is a good idea to use a sticker for a break.

^VEry pretty. I was just trying to decide what HG colors I want tonight!

^Fabulous!!! That is on my wishlist!!!

^Good job for the first time! I love RCM products.

^MMMMmmm, yummy!! Both the nails and the treats!

China Glaze Fast Track. Very mannequin-hands on me, but I love the shimmer and it's a good palette cleanser.
^I'm loving your manne mani!

Wet n wild I need a refresh-mint
And Deborah Lippmann mermaids dream on accent nail
^fabulous combo! love the ocean colors.

looks like a week of spring weather here for me so:

with my favorite coffee cup

nicole by opi 'my lifesaver'. i broke my thumbnail below the quick :sad: used a kiss np sticker to help me forget it
^that's a beautiful turquoise! cute cup too.

Winning!!!!!
^lol...thanks! :ghi5:

Pretty! Are you already covering this pedi with lynnderella:sunnies
^thank you! I sure am :supacool:

Pastel 69 :smile:
^love the pink & blue microglitter I can see in there!

I ended up adding FingerPaints Flecked over my last mani. Sorry about the terrible pic, day 5 right before I was taking it off!

Current Mani: Zoya Tori- it's a hard one to describe and MUCH harder to capture! Deep cool-toned berry red packed with pink duochrome shimmer and silver microglitter is Zoya's description. My personal thoughts are it's a middle pink toned red (sometimes a kind of brown red quality with bright medium red and the silver gives of a vibe of lilac or light pink mircoglitter depending on the light.
^the flakies are awesome. I LOVE that zoya!!! I need to check to see if I own it already. if I do, I need to wear it. if I don't, it's going on my wish list.

Any suggestions for this weeks theme???

how could I missed that in my quote stuff b4!?

Anyway, I don't think my nails break easily, too. It is mostly the faul due to my "clumsiness" or one might call it stupidity ;)
I mostly break nails during sport (how the heck ever) or during putting stuff into the dishwasher or whatever... but thanks a lot for the tip!
^I have no idea for a theme this week. do you have any ideas?

lmao! that line just tickled me :lol:

LA Splash Golden Sea Lion
^fun green!

^woooooooooooooooow!!! that may be my favorite leopard mani of yours...ever...

* OPI Super Bass Shatter over a random no name purple

* LA Girls- Boogie with both Finger Paints- Asylum & Sally Hansen- Aisle Be There on top
^spectacular combos!!! so good to see your inspirational layering again.

^Fabulous!!! That is on my wishlist!!!
^thank you!

Theme Suggestion: What about Coral Week? CatherineC would love to see Corals, Phedre and AWhitney are big coral lovers... I like pink corals...
But I think we need a second one for the non-coral lovers as well...

Selkiewriter: nice one!

CatherineC: thanks a lot!

Kenseysimone: pretty matte one! I got to get my Matte out again, too!

Luvchnl: is that a HELLO KITTY Stamp??? Would be awesome!

Babevitan: Thanks Hun! I'm better now, almost back to normal! And I don't lke port that much, more a chicken and beef eater myself.

amyveg: thanks a lot!

Jimmyshoogirl: dots dots dots! YAY! Those are so much fun!

Frick: Thanks a lot for and jep, that is so me... can't help it *lol*

Alewo27: nice one!

Pastel 69 :smile:
Gorgeous!

I ended up adding FingerPaints Flecked over my last mani. Sorry about the terrible pic, day 5 right before I was taking it off!

Current Mani: Zoya Tori- it's a hard one to describe and MUCH harder to capture! Deep cool-toned berry red packed with pink duochrome shimmer and silver microglitter is Zoya's description. My personal thoughts are it's a middle pink toned red (sometimes a kind of brown red quality with bright medium red and the silver gives of a vibe of lilac or light pink mircoglitter depending on the light.
Love both your manis

thank you!

In the pic here you can see the dotting tool.
It was given to me by a sweet tPF girl! So sorry, I don'T know where to get them.
You can get them on ebay if you search for dotting tool or marbling tool, or you can get them in a craft store if you ask for an embossing tool :smile:

LA Splash Golden Sea Lion
gorgeous vivid green

Great leopard mani, love it

* OPI Super Bass Shatter over a random no name purple

* LA Girls- Boogie with both Finger Paints- Asylum & Sally Hansen- Aisle Be There on top
Love them both, the flakies look amazing

Zoya Bevin with DL Glitter In The Air
Lovely glitter

Status
Not open for further replies.