What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dior Waterlily :love:

FLASH

935ee3b7.jpg

NO FLASH

374d39de.jpg

I think I might be doing a green month again for March. Not sure yet... I tried last year but only made it about 3 weeks. But I didn't have nearly as many greens as I do now! But if I do I won't be able to wear most of my new OPI Hollands or ChG Hunger games polishes this month. Decisions!!!! lol

OPI Jade is the New Black
attachment.php

Is it just me or is this formula kinda thin? I had to use 3 coats on a few of my nails. :shrugs:

Attachments

• JitNB.JPG
    JitNB.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,559
Zoya Bevin with DL Glitter In The Air
^I love GITA!

Theme Suggestion: What about Coral Week? CatherineC would love to see Corals, Phedre and AWhitney are big coral lovers... I like pink corals...
But I think we need a second one for the non-coral lovers as well...
^OK...I think coral is a great idea!

ladies, what do you think about a coral/pink week?

Zoya Reva :love:
It's so shiny I'm gonna die! I love the gold shimmer it has! This one was given to me by a lovely friend :hugs:
^reva looks gorgeous!!! love it on you! I mean, your hands/nails/mani looks amazing.

^fabulous! I love this springy green!

I think I might be doing a green month again for March. Not sure yet... I tried last year but only made it about 3 weeks. But I didn't have nearly as many greens as I do now! But if I do I won't be able to wear most of my new OPI Hollands or ChG Hunger games polishes this month. Decisions!!!! lol

Is it just me or is this formula kinda thin? I had to use 3 coats on a few of my nails. :shrugs:
^I'd love to see you do a month of green. I think of it as your signature color anyway. I adore JITNB! can you believe I still don't have this?

Essie - Navigate Her

I think this might be my new favourite green.

I'm all for pink/coral week! Just got a new coral I've been wanting to try anyway so it's perfect timing! XD

I've been fighting the urge to buy this for a few weeks now. Guess that urge just went out the window lol

My Nail Art for today!! Pink and Purple gradient background with holographic glitter and a fimo flower :smile:

Link for a tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iKtp85Qdg0&list=UU2PtgahhEfiMY5Gx-QpEYQw&index=1&feature=plcp

Very cute!

Aw thanks! And I actually have more than enough untried greens to last me the month... isn't that a shame??

I can't believe you don't have JitNB!!!!
^not a shame...an addict.:nuts: I'm in the exact same boat...you know I am. I haven't repeated in almost 2 years, & I'm still not through them all. maybe because I keep buying new :thinking:

I know, I know. it's probably some kind of a crime that I don't have JITNB. I'm choosing to think of it as proof that I DO have some kind of self control. or it could be poor memory...whatever...

Essie - Navigate Her

I think this might be my new favourite green.

I'm all for pink/coral week! Just got a new coral I've been wanting to try anyway so it's perfect timing! XD
^beautiful green for spring! OK, good...one vote for coral/pink week.

My Nail Art for today!! Pink and Purple gradient background with holographic glitter and a fimo flower :smile:
^fanatastic! I've never seen a vertical gradient.

Babor Aubergine

Very pretty!

Pastel 69 :smile:

Vampy mani!

Current Mani: Zoya Tori- it's a hard one to describe and MUCH harder to capture! Deep cool-toned berry red packed with pink duochrome shimmer and silver microglitter is Zoya's description. My personal thoughts are it's a middle pink toned red (sometimes a kind of brown red quality with bright medium red and the silver gives of a vibe of lilac or light pink mircoglitter depending on the light.

Zoya looks fab on you!

LA Splash Golden Sea Lion

Pretty mani!

* OPI Super Bass Shatter over a random no name purple

* LA Girls- Boogie with both Finger Paints- Asylum & Sally Hansen- Aisle Be There on top

Good choices for a mani!

Zoya Bevin with DL Glitter In The Air

Love that color!

Zoya Reva :love:
It's so shiny I'm gonna die! I love the gold shimmer it has! This one was given to me by a lovely friend :hugs:

Looks very pretty on you! Well done fairy angel:smile:

FLASH

Waterlily is such an awesome color!

Awww knas, this is so beautiful on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.