Celine Nano Luggage

Yes - I bought one shortly after I posted this and it has a soft cloth lining. Very nice.

Hi Jedimaster, thanks for your reply!
May I ask if your interior cloth lining looks like this (see photo 1)? I find a discrepancy between the Orange Nano, and I'm wondering if I have bought a fake. :crybaby:

All the Nanos, I seen online so far even for the orange nanos has leather trimming with the Cloth lining. (See attached)

Looking forward to your kind reply!

Attachments

• IMG_2591 copy.jpg
    IMG_2591 copy.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 4,580
  • Screen Shot 2012-02-27 at 11.58.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-02-27 at 11.58.00 PM.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 4,688
May I ask if your interior cloth lining looks like this (see photo 1)? I find a discrepancy between the Orange Nano, and I'm wondering if I have bought a fake. :crybaby:

All the Nanos, I seen online so far even for the orange nanos has leather trimming with the Cloth lining. (See attached)

Hi m96, I just bought a nano vermillon to the store of Cannes and I saw an orange nano exactly like yours , do not worry your bag is authentic!
Sorry for my English I use Google Translate

m96, mine does have the leather trim on the inside top lining, so more like your orange. However its possible that this varies with the season/color, so I wouldnt jump to the conclusion that yours is inauthentic.

Hi m96, I just bought a nano vermillon to the store of Cannes and I saw an orange nano exactly like yours , do not worry your bag is authentic!
Sorry for my English I use Google Translate

Hi PASS777,

Thank you so much for your reply. You write wonderfully!
Just to clarify, can I just ask if the Orange Nano you saw in Cannes is the same one in Photo 1 (with no leather trimming on top) or Photo 2 (with leather trimming)?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Really appreciate it!

m96, mine does have the leather trim on the inside top lining, so more like your orange. However its possible that this varies with the season/color, so I wouldnt jump to the conclusion that yours is inauthentic.

Hi Jedimaster,
Thank you for your reply!
The shop SA (not a celine store but retailer), they told me that this bag with gold hardware and cloth interior is this season 2012 Summer. however, I went to a celine store and they told me that this current season's bags are all Silver Hardware with Suede interior.

I'm so confused!

Hi Jedimaster,
Thank you for your reply!
The shop SA (not a celine store but retailer), they told me that this bag with gold hardware and cloth interior is this season 2012 Summer. however, I went to a celine store and they told me that this current season's bags are all Silver Hardware with Suede interior.

I'm so confused!
I think I can clarify - the silver hardware ones feel like a suede interior, but it actually a lining that feels like suede.

Hi PASS777,

Thank you so much for your reply. You write wonderfully!
Just to clarify, can I just ask if the Orange Nano you saw in Cannes is the same one in Photo 1 (with no leather trimming on top) or Photo 2 (with leather trimming)?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Really appreciate it!

Hello, exactly first picture , no leather trimming on the top, my grainy vermillon nano have leather, orange smooth leather no, but it's little strange but authentic
Céline !
Bes regards from Cannes !

Hello, exactly first picture , no leather trimming on the top, my grainy vermillon nano have leather, orange smooth leather no, but it's little strange but authentic
Céline !
Bes regards from Cannes !

Thank you PASS777 for your valuable info! Now I can use my bag with pride and confidence! :hbeat: You are so lucky living in Cannes!

The reserve lists for the Celine nana, micro and mini are sooooo long now. I'm hoping they decide to do another shipment so all orders get filled.
The Classic medium Box in blush just arrived in my store today. It's teh first time I've seen it and it. is. gorgeous! What a classic.

Thank you PASS777 for your valuable info! Now I can use my bag with pride and confidence! :hbeat: You are so lucky living in Cannes!
I purchased an orange nano from Holt Renfrew in Canada a couple of weeks ago and it also does NOT have the leather trim on top of the inside...I never thought to question that...haha