Japan trip, what 3 Birkins to buy???

simplyprincess

Beauty is Orange...
Jul 5, 2006
Well DH has confirmed it, in about 2 weeks we will be heading out to Japan (visiting my sister in law)! I'm excited because now I get to take me time and check out all the resell shops:yahoo:. Of course I will stop by H to take a look at what they have. DH has "given" me some purse money...sooo I want to get some more Birkins! I need opinions on some colors, leathers, hardware combo's. What do you guys think of the colors Fushia, Vert Anis, and Chocolate? Size 35cm? I've already experienced Togo and Clemence...what else holds color really well? This is going to be the LAST purse purchases of this year:crybaby: so they have to be good ones....ok any H purchase is a good one! Help me out ladies! PLEASE before he changes his mind (I have to know what I want before we get there! Thats his only requirement:P)

chocolate ostrich 35 with GH. this is the bag I would love to have. I have it in a 35 kelly but a birkin would be more casual, more of an everyday bag. I'm not sure what you already have but I do love colors too. I'd say check out the good deals and then maybe you can get two. Have fun

chocolate ostrich 35 with GH. this is the bag I would love to have. I have it in a 35 kelly but a birkin would be more casual, more of an everyday bag. I'm not sure what you already have but I do love colors too. I'd say check out the good deals and then maybe you can get two. Have fun

Ooh that sounds beautiful! I love GH and with chocolate it looks so deep and rich.

I am so excite to go there with DH. Its been a while since I was there and the last time I didnt even get a chance to visit any shops! I plan on wearing some comfortable shoes and take ALL week to find my treasures.

good luck! hope you get to see the famous Mika......

seriously, i'm sure you'll score a new bag with the numerous H boutiques all around japan there is! keep us posted!