Japan trip, what 3 Birkins to buy???

good luck! hope you get to see the famous Mika......

seriously, i'm sure you'll score a new bag with the numerous H boutiques all around japan there is! keep us posted!

After seeing all the pics posted on Mika I plan on finding her boutique and hopefully purchasing something from her. Maybe she will let me take a picture with her!:nuts:

Thanks Patz!:love:

too many things to choose from..haha~
there are many many resell shops in jp with loads of bags...
you have a chance to SEE all of them..then simply pick up ones you like..
i think it's much easier than SO...since you can SEE them

Congrats, hope you have fun!

But I'm wondering.. since Japan usually has every [designer] thing ridiculously overpriced, doesn't this apply to the Birkins at the resell shops, too? Unless, of course, you are willing :graucho: !

I think bright colours look absolutely amzing in chevre, they really pop.

Yes, especially if you want to see the spine >> (tricia's etoupe CDC)

attachment.php

OK so you're not afraid of colour I see that and you've got pink covered with your SO so what about this....

Vert anis is fantastic and maybe..... SAFFRON porosus crocodile :graucho:

SP - you definitely need some exotics. maybe a vert anis ostrich birkin 35 with GH, fuschia kelly (do you like kellys?) and a croc JPG kelly clutch!

whatcha think?

After seeing all the pics posted on Mika I plan on finding her boutique and hopefully purchasing something from her. Maybe she will let me take a picture with her!:nuts:

Thanks Patz!:love:

I would LOVE to have the burden of choosing not 1, not 2 BUT THREE birkins!!! :drool: Sorry, no advise for you but just wanna say YOU ARE SO LUCKY! :yahoo:

Also, can you note the prices of the birkins you see at Mika's and report back to us when you come back? :heart:

Have an awesome time in Japan!

Hi Hi

If you want to increase the chances of scoring a birkin at the Hermes Store, you have to go first thing when the stores opens... that's how my friend scored my black swift birkin for me - that was the one and only available that day......

If you have the budget to buy from resellers, if I were you, i would get a rare exotic (croc?) that would be hard to get from Hermes store. Makes it easier to justify the premium I am paying. I wouldnt pay a huge reseller premium for a normal leather birkin in neutral color

Three?! You are so lucky! hehe :biggrin:

If you like bright colors, every item that I've seen in an eye-popping color has been in Chevre! Fuschia and Turquoise look gorgeous in Chevre, and so does Vert Anis. But I'm biased, as I prefer rigid leathers! But if you have the chance to get an exotic, I'd take it, particularly if it is croc! :graucho: Fuschia and Saffron are particularly gorgeous colors :yes: