New mono release?

Here's the photo and email quote from the LV store for the Raspail. :smile: Hope this helps!

"It appears that the tote has a drop zip closure. This allows for an open tote like the Neverfull or a zip closure like the Luco that we used to have in the boutiques 5 years
ago. The launch date is not confirmed yet."

I thought I read somewhere (can't find) that there is gonna be a mono tote that is between the neverful and totally. Anyone know about this or am I dreaming?

Attachments

• raspail monogram.png
    raspail monogram.png
    474.2 KB · Views: 2,005
i was too curious so i made the trip to the store today and the SA emailed me the picture which was so nice of him! I have the cabas piano so i'm thinking it may look to similiar and may just get the Neverfull now instead...hmmmm...what to do?

Thanks for posting!Finally!This is the exact bag that I saw from my SA's client book :smile:

BoopDBoop said:
Here's the photo and email quote from the LV store for the Raspail. :smile: Hope this helps!

"It appears that the tote has a drop zip closure. This allows for an open tote like the Neverfull or a zip closure like the Luco that we used to have in the boutiques 5 years

Looks promising!!! While I love the Neverfull, a zipper would be great!! Any idea of price?! Add another to my wishlist!

Aren't you a dear for getting this picture for all of us who have been waiting to see what the new raspail will look like. I can't thank you enough~!

I really like the looks of this bag. I like the more narrow rolled handles rather than the flat strap kind which I find uncomfortable and the canvas looks softer rather than stiff plus the zipper makes it perfect. :cool:

Do I understand it comes out in March 2012?