What's inside your BIRKIN?

attachment.php

Goes to show how much a 25 birkin can handle. Nice pic !

Oh dear. I have to carry so much! :wtf: All this fits very comfortably in my 30cm etoupe birkin

*Orange chevre mysore Kelly wallet
*LV palm pilot holder and ancient palm pilot
*Hermes Vert Fonce Lizard Key holder
*Mason Pearson hair brush
*Shiseido cosmetic bag
*Cell phone
*work ID
*sunglasses
*tissues
I love love love your bag! May I ask where you got it from
and how much?

This thread has to be kept alive! :P

I don't have the most exciting contents when going shopping/meeting friends for dinner...
Basically this was the first time I used the bag (apart from transporting it from another continent in a huge Longchamp).

• LV Epi Cosmetic pouch
  • Prada wallet
  • Rainkit (I think I wouldn't really use it, but threw it in anyway)
  • Roeckl gloves
  • Cells and headphones
  • Chewing gum
  • Tissues
  • Ticket that I got from a friend

It's the 40cm and the contents fit there comfortably, still had plenty of space.

Attachments

• inside_Birkin01.jpg
    inside_Birkin01.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 2,000
I just LOVE this thread! It is really inspiring. While I don't plan on getting a B, I do want to get a TGM Evelyne, Steve, or Alfred bag someday and your pictures and descriptions really help me to plan how I will use the space!!

I just LOVE this thread! It is really inspiring. While I don't plan on getting a B, I do want to get a TGM Evelyne, Steve, or Alfred bag someday and your pictures and descriptions really help me to plan how I will use the space!!

Maybe the thread should be renamed to "What's inside your Hermès?" I guess there would be more photos then.

Here is whats inside by 35B. I have my rainbow and a few other odds and ends. Still plenty of room for other stuff if I need it.

Attachments

• 2013-04-20 19.03.52.jpg
    2013-04-20 19.03.52.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,807