What's inside your BIRKIN?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Haha. This was from a while back. I need to update my photo to show what I carry these days. It's a 30 birkin. Sizable enough! Cheers. :smile:

2. Oh my your bag has been fully maximized. I pretty much go around like that as well carrying my entire life in my bag!

3. Looks so neat and organized!

4. Awesome thread and I love all the pics! Your bags and all your accessories are amazing!

In my 40 Potiron Birkin I've got:
    - LV Zippy wallet
    - LV makeup bag
    - Prada eyeglasses
    - Ray Ban sunnies
    - iPad Mini
    - iPhone 5
    - LV coin purse
    - a few booklets (things to read)
    - Beats Audio red Solo headphones
    - a little pouch full of my various flash drives
    - packet of Kleenex
    - Tictacs (always)
    - work keys and home/car keys
    - work I.D.
    - Coach wristlet with credit cards &c.
    - various receipts and other random crap that I shove into the bag as I go.

Whew! That's a lot!

5. Wow you really maximised your B! Well done! :smile:

6. Wow! How much does your B weigh?!? It must be a great workout for your arms. LOL

7. Hehehe it weighs a ton! I seriously have tendinitis, but I actually use everything I carry. Oh well.

8. Wow you must be strong girl
    That's a lot to carry

9. Stunning!!! Do you use your karos for makeup?? And what do you use so many pm Ulysses for?

10. Bump-bump-bumping this thread! I would love to see a couple of shots of the maximum amount that people can carry in their bags-and maybe a few pics of the weirdest items, too!

BBC and GoStanford like this.
  11. Thanks for the bump!!!