What's inside your BIRKIN?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ever wondered what people carry around in their birkins? Post pictures here:tup:

2. yikes....I cannot. I wish I could, but it's too much of a mess. Think showing leg without shaving......trust me, it's ugly right now! I so need to clean out my bag.......

3. I carry so little with me it'd look a little pathetic....

4. Everything but the sink !!! Plus a pashmina on the top that hides everything.....Shame on me. I have no cute rainbow....

5. ^^^

Exactly like mine too!! I want a rainbow as well...trying to work on that this year.

6. Okay, I edit my bag every night but it's still a little weird in there.

The best part? It WAS in my Gerard Darel bag (from all the bad weather we've been having) so this made me switch it all back to Ms B!!

Lesse, we have:

[​IMG]

* a Medium Bagmate
    * 2 shimmery gel pens
    * Gold Karo GM packed to the gills with Bobbi Brown make-up minis
    * Cobalt gum
    * Blue Jean Vision II Zip Agenda as my wallet & checkbook holder
    * receipts for cleaners and gas
    * Vintage H Horn Comb
    * stamps from last Christmas
    * iTouch with headphones in my gym bag.
    * one packet of Splenda. bizarre.

Attached Files:

7. Angelfish ~ great pictures. Wish I could get away carrying so little and I think I'm pretty organized!! PS beautiful birkin.

Will take a picture of my insides & post.

8. Oh dear. I have to carry so much! :wtf: All this fits very comfortably in my 30cm etoupe birkin

*Orange chevre mysore Kelly wallet
    *LV palm pilot holder and ancient palm pilot
    *Hermes Vert Fonce Lizard Key holder
    *Mason Pearson hair brush
    *Shiseido cosmetic bag
    *Cell phone
    *work ID
    *sunglasses
    *tissues

Attached Files:

9. Wow! Angel and HM you guys are so organized. I wish my bag looked like yours!

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

11. Julide, I am one of those people that would love to have a kitchen like the one in "sleeping with the enemy"...where everything lines up just perfectly!! Scary. Too bad my DH, whom I adore, is the exact OPPOSITE!! :graucho: I would however love to get a nice fuschia or lagoon cosmetic case...but I need plastic inside. Somehow, I always have some FREAK accident with my very limited makeup!

12. I love these threads...I hope it becomes a sticky!

13. thanx hermesmonkey and angel fish for those pictures :smile: your both are very organized and neat......................:tup:

14. Perleare........... I try to hide everything with a pashmina too:shame:
    wingnut, Mr. Posh Spice, lisawhit, Julide, Sus, ms.fashionista and mooks LETS SEE THOSE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. There are a ton of pics in this thread... not all are Birkins but lots of eye candy for you!! http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/rainbow-of-colors-inside-your-h-bag-51749.html