spring dylan 2012

Ok, I guess that I will be the Debbie Downer because I don't like any of it...especially the Dylan Zip Shoulder bags. :tdown:

It's ok Debbie Downer... that leaves more for MEEEE! :lol:

I've been waiting for LP to revamp the DMT for awhile now (love them, but have 3 and am ready for something new), and all the changes I would have made in my ideal bag are implemented this new crossbody tote.

Now these bags need to pop up on Endless with a good discount code, and I'll be set!

I don't like ANY of it. I am beyond words disappointed. I have been anxiously waiting the new colors for Spring in the same bags and designs I own and love...these look...cheap and not LP at all.

I could not wait for this to be released. I wanted a Dylan Medium in Scotch so much and I saved money specifically to buy this full price. And now it's not there. Some other weird looking tote is there.

Cathead you arent' the only downer. I have been seriously planning this purchase for 3 months. I was dying for a medium zip in scotch to go with my DZT!

thank you for this!

I love love LOOOOVE the new dylan crossbody tote. It's like a sleeker version of the DMT. Black and Scotch are on my wishlist. But Sand and Emerald look gorgeous, too.

Shoot... they all look beautiful!!

I absolutely totally disagree. I am SO disappointed! I have been waiting for three months from when I was told by them that the DMT would be out in Scotch for Spring. I was seriously counting it down waiting for EXACTLY that bag to be available for purchase, eschewing all other bag buys!

*must seriously get over the severe distress over a PURSE being completely not what I was expecting. must seriously get over the severe distress over a PURSE being completely not what I was expecting. must seriously get over the severe distress over a PURSE being completely not what I was expecting. must seriously get over the severe distress over a PURSE being completely not what I was expecting. must seriously get over the severe distress over a PURSE being completely not what I was expecting. *

If I keep saying it it will happen right? Ill get over how absolutely crushed I am over a material item?

It's ok Debbie Downer... that leaves more for MEEEE! :lol:

I've been waiting for LP to revamp the DMT for awhile now (love them, but have 3 and am ready for something new), and all the changes I would have made in my ideal bag are implemented this new crossbody tote.

Now these bags need to pop up on Endless with a good discount code, and I'll be set!

Love your avatar riry!

I prefer the original Dylan Tote but this new one is not bad. I'm kinda digging it in the saffron...

I changed my avatar just for this thread. :lol: But, Tebow will be back tomorrow.

ahahaha!! I almost spit out my water!!
I changed my avatar title just for tonight, too. In honor of our dear Debbie Downer :biggrin:

Oh, and the 3 DMTs I have are azure, olive (both with my sister right now) and black. All have gold/brass hardware.

^^I'm glad you got the black one. I sold my black w/gold and kind of regret it. I did just purchase the DMT in tmoro from MOB ($195). :yes:

Really? I almost bought the tmoro from Amazon over the weekend. My friend actually talked me out of it... something about me having too many of the same bag. yada yada yada.

How do you like the color? It looks so beautiful and rich in the pictures.

Really? I almost bought the tmoro from Amazon over the weekend. My friend actually talked me out of it... something about me having too many of the same bag. yada yada yada.

How do you like the color? It looks so beautiful and rich in the pictures.

I got the tmoro from MOB at that price too! :biggrin: Right now it is my only Dylan Medium Tote though.

Sorry, Ame. I really like the Dylan Crossbody Tote. But, I'm a little confused about the measurements.

"4.25 inches in height by 14.5 inches length and 5 inch width." Doesn't seem like the height is quite right. Any thoughts?