Question about Ellipse

Luv Classics

Life is good...
O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I've never really cared for the Ellipse, but after seeing this picture, I would love to have one in damier or epi. Does anyone know if it has to be SO? Other than monogram, I've never seen them in the boutique.

John, I borrowed this pic from your post....
attachment.php

I saw one in vachetta and one in turquise ostrich in champs elysees store, but i think its all SO...:s

whoa, how much was the ostrich one? :nuts: :sweatdrop: (I probably don't want to know though)

I thought everything other than a Mono Ellipse has to be SO too .... why don't you call the hotline, I'm sure they could tell you for sure :yes:

Hi! There's one in damier at the Manila LV store, costs approx $1608. I was told it was a limited edition, not sure if it was an SO that was returned but I clearly remember the SA telling me it was a limited edition so you might still find one at a store near you. Why not call the 866 no?

Hi! There's one in damier at the Manila LV store, costs approx $1608. I was told it was a limited edition, not sure if it was an SO that was returned but I clearly remember the SA telling me it was a limited edition so you might still find one at a store near you. Why not call the 866 no?

OMG, Manila! I haven't been back 'home' in 18 years!!! Maybe I can give my dad a call, it can be my late b-day present! :graucho: