Question about Ellipse

OMG, Manila! I haven't been back 'home' in 18 years!!! Maybe I can give my dad a call, it can be my late b-day present! :graucho:

I've been trying to call the Greenbelt store just a few minutes ago to check out for you but no reply. But yes, it was there since December. I thought they were making a new line of damier until I asked. PHP 78,000. Good luck and hope you do get it for your birthday. :yes::heart::yes:

There was this woman i saw before in a mall here in Manila i was behind her and i noticed her ellipse pm in black epi and gold hardware. I immediately thought "wow she has a rare bag". too bad the leather was all scratched and stuff and the brass was starting to oxidise. :sad:

That's what I would call very much loved rare bag!! LOL!! Too bad she didn't take good care of it.... If she could afford an SO then I figure she could afford tons of bags. I have a figari and can't figure out how the epi could scratch unless you banged it all around. Sure it wasn't a fake? Hhmmm...

I like the Ellipse, it's the first LV I liked, but it doesn't have even a cell phone pocket inside, I'd say, for the money, it should at least have that. I don't like looking through loads of stuff to find my cell so I wouldn't recommend it. Otherwise, it's cute.

I like the Ellipse, it's the first LV I liked, but it doesn't have even a cell phone pocket inside, I'd say, for the money, it should at least have that. I don't like looking through loads of stuff to find my cell so I wouldn't recommend it. Otherwise, it's cute.

There is a pocket inside, and my cell is one of the small Pantechs and it will fit inside.

^^My cell phone also fits in the Ellipse, which was my first LV that I bought in December. I like epi and Damier, but I am perfectly content with the mono. I don't think I will buy another hand-held bag though. I find them awkward and even heavy to carry. I tend to use my shoulder bags much more frequently.

@ bagaddict503

i know! i was thinking that too. i just hope she dint run over it with a car or something haha. i'm pretty sure it's real because of the way it looked. i mean the brass and the sheen of the leather, it seemed real to me. btw i saw her in megamall. and have you heard about the upcoming chanel boutique in gb5? :biggrin: