Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Chat Thread!

Below is a link to a Black Alexander Wang rocco w/ cupcake studs from NEIMAN MARCUS

Is this hardware a lighter gold than previous non-cupcake studded roccos?

It doesn't look like the rosegold hardware....Is it maybe called pale golden zinc hardware?

Which do you think looks better.. the aged brass hardware, or the pale golden hardware? I can't decide which I would rather get.

LINK: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...00226cat34760736cat38900736&isEditorial=false

Okay, so I have the rocco w/ strap in black with silver cupcake studs, and I'm trying to decide if I want to sell it on and get the same bag w/gold studs.

Do you guys think the silver hardware on the rocco is a little...i don't know.. 'glaring'?

I love to hear someone's opinion on this bag, as i can be really indecisive :shrugs:
http://www.barneys.com/Rocco-Duffel/00505011274025,default,pd.html?q=alexander wang rocco

ALSO, has anyone seen a neoprene in person?
http://www.barneys.com/Neoprene-Rocco-Duffel/00505014245220,default,pd.html?q=alexander wang rocco

^^I haven't seen these bags irl, but I would think that the silver and pale gold would be equally "glaring"...they are both light shiny hardware. I love the look of silver hardware on a black bag...if Barney's had that bag on sale I would have been all over it. :lol:

I think the pics of the black neoprene look interesting but don't think I would like the "silver-tone hardware and clear resin rivets at base".

Below is a link to a Black Alexander Wang rocco w/ cupcake studs from NEIMAN MARCUS

Is this hardware a lighter gold than previous non-cupcake studded roccos?

It doesn't look like the rosegold hardware....Is it maybe called pale golden zinc hardware?

Which do you think looks better.. the aged brass hardware, or the pale golden hardware? I can't decide which I would rather get.

LINK: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...00226cat34760736cat38900736&isEditorial=false

I say brass all the way! Classic!!

^^I haven't seen these bags irl, but I would think that the silver and pale gold would be equally "glaring"...they are both light shiny hardware. I love the look of silver hardware on a black bag...if Barney's had that bag on sale I would have been all over it. :lol:

I think the pics of the black neoprene look interesting but don't think I would like the "silver-tone hardware and clear resin rivets at base".

Does anyone know if the resin rivets are lighter in weight? Has anyone seen the neoprene bag in person? I'm wondering if the leather is any good.

Sorry if this post seems totally out-of-the-blue, but I am trying to find some info on the Jane bag. Am considering buying one and just wondered if anyone could help me. Does the bag lose that boxy shape when you carry it, and smoosh nicely into your body? What is the general opinion on the bag?

My Eugene finally arrived. The tag states "black" but it seems really faded. Is this normal? Here are some pics next to my black Rocco.

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

Hey everyone!

So I posted this in the "care & maintenance" thread, but it doesn't seem like many people on that one. :P

My Kirsten satchel in Bone has been stained with my blue jeans! I didn't even notice until I saw the white suede rubbing on my precious leather jacket (but thankfully, I was able to clean my jacket with special wipes).

Anyway, my Kirsten is now blue-ish one one side and lookin' brand new on the other. I continue to wear it with the stained part against my body so that only one side is blue. My question is ... how can I get rid of it?! I've tried the eraser trick to no avail, as well as wipes that I'd normally use on leather. Seeing as this is suede, I know I have a tough job ahead of me. Sigh... :shucks:

Hope someone can help! :smile:

My Eugene finally arrived. The tag states "black" but it seems really faded. Is this normal? Here are some pics next to my black Rocco.

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

This was the case of my Donna compared to my Rocco. Is it lamb? The leather on my Donna is thinner than on my other leather bags. I don't think it's anything to worry about though! :smile:

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg
Yah! Your bag arrived! Thats normal for the bag. It's the same type of leather used for the Jane bag as well (next to my black rocco it looks almost charcoal/black) but the leather is smooth and Buttery soft...:amuse:

Hey everyone!

So I posted this in the "care & maintenance" thread, but it doesn't seem like many people on that one. :P

My Kirsten satchel in Bone has been stained with my blue jeans! I didn't even notice until I saw the white suede rubbing on my precious leather jacket (but thankfully, I was able to clean my jacket with special wipes).

Anyway, my Kirsten is now blue-ish one one side and lookin' brand new on the other. I continue to wear it with the stained part against my body so that only one side is blue. My question is ... how can I get rid of it?! I've tried the eraser trick to no avail, as well as wipes that I'd normally use on leather. Seeing as this is suede, I know I have a tough job ahead of me. Sigh... :shucks:

Hope someone can help! :smile:
Yikes, that's a tough one. Im not sure what else to suggest but if it seems like you've tried everything, maybe take the bag to a professional suede/leather cleaner and see if they can remove it. I would look into a few different places and get a quote...