Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Chat Thread!

Sorry if this post seems totally out-of-the-blue, but I am trying to find some info on the Jane bag. Am considering buying one and just wondered if anyone could help me. Does the bag lose that boxy shape when you carry it, and smoosh nicely into your body? What is the general opinion on the bag?

Totally late reply, but I have a Jane and love it - I'm thinking it's my favourite AW bag in my collection! The design makes getting into the bag easy when it's on your shoulder, which is so convenient. The bag's made of buttery-soft leather, so smooshes into your body beautifully - it's an absolute pleasure to carry; quite light and soooo soft. When you put stuff in it, it droops so it does lose the boxiness (places like Shopbop's pictures of it on the model are pretty deceiving in this respect). I'd definitely recommend the Jane to anybody on the fence - I have to force myself to rotate out of it whenever I carry it!

Totally late reply, but I have a Jane and love it - I'm thinking it's my favourite AW bag in my collection! The design makes getting into the bag easy when it's on your shoulder, which is so convenient. The bag's made of buttery-soft leather, so smooshes into your body beautifully - it's an absolute pleasure to carry; quite light and soooo soft. When you put stuff in it, it droops so it does lose the boxiness (places like Shopbop's pictures of it on the model are pretty deceiving in this respect). I'd definitely recommend the Jane to anybody on the fence - I have to force myself to rotate out of it whenever I carry it!

Thanks so much - that really helps. I've put off buying one until I could see one in person, but I might go ahead now since it sounds exactly like what I love in a bag. The bright blue one on shopbop looks gorgeous!

Yikes, that's a tough one. Im not sure what else to suggest but if it seems like you've tried everything, maybe take the bag to a professional suede/leather cleaner and see if they can remove it. I would look into a few different places and get a quote...

Ah, that's what I was afraid of hearing. I'm sure it will be expensive. :cry:

hi gals! AW newbie and just bitten by the ROCCO bug in a HUGE way!! now i can't stop looking at this bag and am lusting for one of my very own! so many leather and hardware colors..... decisions, decisions!!!

I bought the Rocco black calf hair with silver studs and carried it on vacation. I used the shoulder strap most of the time and now find that some of the calf hair has rubbed off. Any way to remedy that?? Suggestion?? Will AW take it back and fix it?? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

At Barney's the Rocco is sold out...there are a couple Emile totes on sale on shopbop.com and on Alexanderwang.com there are some Roccos on sale but they're more expensive than Barney's