O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Coach Perfume Sample.

Okay so it was addressed to my Mom, but she's letting me have it. :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The perfume is in a small spray vial that slips into a metal embossed C cylinder that can clip onto your bag or keys. Very cute!

Attachments

• perfume01.jpg
    perfume01.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 328
  • perfume02.jpg
    perfume02.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 314
  • perfume03.jpg
    perfume03.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 314
  • perfume04.jpg
    perfume04.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 319
very cute

lovin' all the pics! i wish i had one :sad:

i think there's a thread on this already though :O)

Is there? I looked...but I admit I only did a quick check! LOL. I was soooo excited when I came home, my Mom left a note that said, "You can have the Coach box on the ottoman." And I'm like, what? What did she order from Coach? LOL.

awwwww. I want one too. This makes me want to spend more, cuz I dont feel appreciated enough :crybaby: Oh well, I better get the PCE invite. Congratulations though, thats reaally cute. I didnt know your mom is a Coach collector too. How's her collection??? You should ask her if you can post it so we can all see. Hehe

Is there? I looked...but I admit I only did a quick check! LOL. I was soooo excited when I came home, my Mom left a note that said, "You can have the Coach box on the ottoman." And I'm like, what? What did she order from Coach? LOL.

yup, coach perfume by mail. i forget the exact title. but it's okay :smile: you took more pics! :wlae:

if anyone wants to send me one..i'll trade for the one that they gave me! ;)

awwwww. I want one too. This makes me want to spend more, cuz I dont feel appreciated enough :crybaby: Oh well, I better get the PCE invite. Congratulations though, thats reaally cute. I didnt know your mom is a Coach collector too. How's her collection??? You should ask her if you can post it so we can all see. Hehe

Yep, my Mom loves her Coach too. I'm the one who got her hooked on it! (and LV too!) We really need to spend a day photographing both our collections -- with spotlights, etc.