Whee! Look what came today!

YEA!!! :yahoo: I literally SQUEALED when I got the mail today!!

My catalog and the sample all in the same day!!! I couldn't wait to get home from errands to post!! Perfect timing too, since I can take it on my trip next week & peruse the catalog on the airplane....

Can't wait to see how many of these went out to PFers!!! :smile:

Attachments

• CoachPerfume1.jpg
    CoachPerfume1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 49
Don't despair ladies!! I'm sure there are still some on their way!! (Hopefully to your house!!) I bet they will be arriving at people's homes through the end of the week and into next week...

I was worried about my catalog arriving, since it seemed people had been posting about getting theirs for a little over a week... but mine finally arrived today! So they probably mail things out in batches...

I love mine that I got yesterday and I wouldn't sell mine if I was the only person to have one. I think the box and perfume are sooooo cute. way to go Coach for making something special.

:smile: i got mine today!! after seeing the pictures, i immediately ran to the mailbox and there it was waiting for me perfectly boxed and wrapped. its amazing how much effort they put into a perfume sample, it shows that they really do care.