Isidore horn necklace?

I think the two reds are too similar, but I love the subtlety of the havanne!

I had and let go of an Isidore with lacquer disks because it almost hurt to wear. Not that the reptile disks are flexible, but the lacquer were just so stiff. They were forever whacking me in the chest :smile:

I think the two reds are too similar, but I love the subtlety of the havanne!

I had and let go of an Isidore with lacquer disks because it almost hurt to wear. Not that the reptile disks are flexible, but the lacquer were just so stiff. They were forever whacking me in the chest :smile:

Were the disks different colors or the same color? And, what color was your necklace?

Saw a matte possiere (sp) at my coutique recently and that was beautiful too, but I think the Ombre would work with the same outfits as your Ombre Lizzie Isadore, lala.
maybe wait for another color that makes you swoon? I recently saw a Kali which is a longer horn necklace, all horn disks but reached about to the waist and that was beautiful too.

Saw a matte possiere (sp) at my coutique recently and that was beautiful too, but I think the Ombre would work with the same outfits as your Ombre Lizzie Isadore, lala.
maybe wait for another color that makes you swoon? I recently saw a Kali which is a longer horn necklace, all horn disks but reached about to the waist and that was beautiful too.

Thanks, TT. You are right - I should wait. :noggin:

My picture pales in comparison with the lovely picture posted by couturequeen, but here is me today wearing the ombre:

f950a34b.jpg

And then modelling the Rouge H:

c5374ee6.jpg

And last, pelouse (but this time I'm playing with the length to make it shorter)

4e1e0c81.jpg
You are gorgeous with those necklaces, I prefer the ombre...I have to go try it out when I go to the "Capitale" aka Paris:cool: