Using Mirroir Keepall

LV Luke

Is it ever enough???
Jan 17, 2007
I have a silver Miroir keepall - I use it to travel - carryon only, last night went to a opera in the park and took it as a picinic basket - When i bought it my SA asked am I going to use it or keep it as a collector's piece - he was shocked when I said i am going to use it.

It gets fingerprints - it has one or two TINY scratches - but I dont mind - I just love using it and these bage are meant to be worn right??

So, I guess what I am asking is.....Am I foolish to use it so often and for so many thing??

BTW - a young girl (17 maybe) was wlaking down the street after the concert and just shouted at me - "cool bag" - thats another reason I love it - It makes other poeple happy too - I'm sharing the love.....

how about share it with me.. haha jk.. use it!! it wants to be used! i would die to have one.. well not die.. i could have.. but couldn't justify the price tag.. ouch!

how about share it with me.. haha jk.. use it!! it wants to be used! i would die to have one.. well not die.. i could have.. but couldn't justify the price tag.. ouch!

I usually justify the price with my LV - shoes, small leather goods etc - but when I saw this all reason went out the window - had never really seen much miroir - just in pics - was walking past boutique - wasnt even planning to go in - but I was mesmerised - went in put it on hold. Got home thought about it - called my SA and said to take it off hold. Agonised and thought about it for a week, then decided to go in and buy it - but it was on hold for someone else (the only one in the country BTW) so my SA called the other person and they decided against - so it was mine!!!! But I bought it Duty Free - so had till wit until the next day to pick it up from the airport! I opened it for the first time in an airport lounge!!!! It got put to use (as carryon) right away!!!

I would love to see it out and about! Good for you, and I am glad you are enjoying it so much! I'd be doing the same as Memory Bliss, pointing it out to who I was with - LV alert or what not .. As long as the odd nick and scratch just adds a bit of lifes momemts to your bag, keep it up :smile: I'm smiling just thinking of you taking it as a picnic basket - now thats style!