Using Mirroir Keepall

If you're lucky enough to own such a show stopping bag, you should definitely use it without feeling the least bit guilty. :smile: Plus, those of us who don't have it (like me!) can live vicariously though people like you haha.

-Minal

USE IT!

Don't let it sit in your closet -- I feel its stupid to spend that much money and never enjoy a purchase! Because in a year or more, there will be another bag that will be your "new love" and the Miror will spend plenty of time in your closet then!

USE IT!!!! A couple of years from now when silver is not going to be instyle you will regret not using it. Also if your getting compliments I am sure that makes you want to show it off even more. I just got back from a cruise and used the hell out of my damier azur keepall, it got so many compliments that I used it for everything during the trip! It makes me happy when someone takes a second to say "wow I never saw anything like that before! That is the coolest luggage piece!" So USE IT!

I have a friend that has some mirior items and she only uses her bags for special events or a few parties. It's not meant or made for everyday. But I praise you for taking it out very often and even to a picnic - that's style!

Life is a special occassion!

Use it!

I wear ties to work just because I like them.

I like to wear tux pants on the weekend with t-shirts and sneakers.

Sometimes, I just eat chocolate for lunch.

Life is a celebration - so why not use the things you love every day rather than wait for a special occassion, cause really do you honestly know when that next occassion will occur?

I have a friend that has some mirior items and she only uses her bags for special events or a few parties. It's not meant or made for everyday. But I praise you for taking it out very often and even to a picnic - that's style!