So, I just bought 6 LV's in under a month?

EmilyK

Somewhat in control
Jan 7, 2007
I joined tPF on January 6, 2007.

From January 27 until now, I have purchased:

I started off on the 27th with a Keepall and a Monogram Belt.

Got a monogram Riveting Bag.

I went crazy on eLux one night and ordered a Fushia Baggy GM, 4-key holder in Pomme, and denim Speedy case.

I found a Jack and Lucie on eLux and HAD TO HAVE IT (or risk death, etc)

Needed a framboise heart purse with burning.

I fell in love with miroir and got a gold pap from eBay.

I fell in love with Suhali and just ordered a Le Tal from eBay.

I fell in love with Pamp and need a beach bag and will be getting it tomorrow, along with my inclusion Speedy key rings in Pomme and Framboise.

And I decided long ago that I'd get my first multicolor (Petite Noe) when Hawaii has our first meet-up on 3/11. And get a new wallet.

...I'm not sure if I even covered it all. I think I've gotten like... six bags in under a month?

I need to be reassured that this is normal, healthy behavior. :cry:

Before tPF I was getting a bag or two a year. No accessories. I didn't even know they existed.

k, the one good thing I can say is that I have really broadened my horizons. Only two pieces of monogram on there, and one is luggage and the other is a LE item (Riveting). Miroir, denim, azur, Suhali, and MC are all new to me!

Don't feel guilty! Or maybe you feel guilty because you might need the money? I don't know, what the heck, enjoy your bags! You have some gorgeous pieces!

I think I just want you guys to tell me I picked nice bags, have rounded out my collection, and.. um, give me a hug. Yes, more hugs. :shame:

Goodnight girls! And boys!

hugs! I didn't mean to sound mean! I am sorry if I did, I just mwant like you might feel guilty for other things! You know how the works! But still it is perfectly normal to have some very HOT HOT bags! I wish I can buy teh bags you have!

I think it's fine to indulge if it's not a strain on your finances :smile:

I wish all TPFers well, so I hope no one is caving in to any 'peer pressure/ desire' to buy at the cost of your own well-being.

I think it's a little bit of retail therapy, to be honest. It sucks being away from my boyfriend and only seeing him once a month for a weekend. I think I'm buying bags to make myself happy.