So, I just bought 6 LV's in under a month?

lol--no worries, when my obsession for LV first started, I acquired a little less than 1/2 of my collection right now in less than a month. Between August 4-September 4, I think I bought 9 or so LVs! :nuts: Of course, some of these are accessories, but still.

I wish I had the income now to do the same...but being FT student and only working PT, it's really much harder than no school and working FT!

I think we all need to join TPF/LV Unanimous. The road to recovery is knowing you have a problem:yes: . I know I do. Since joining TPF, my collection has grown so much that I'm running out of room. I never even thought about accessories until TPF. This place has done havoc on my wallet.

"I need to be reassured that this is normal, healthy behavior. :cry:

Before tPF I was getting a bag or two a year. No accessories. I didn't even know they existed."

--> :: HUGS ::
im pretty sure (or at least hoping) that this is normal behavior! im pretty much on the same phase as you are! ive already acquired 3 in less than a week! and yes youve bought really pretty bags! good job! :wlae:
now you have a nice mini collection! all the more reason to love tpf ehehehe!

If you have the disposable income is the key. As long as your bills are being paid and you don't stress over money you should be fine...enjoy your variety. It's a great collection you have!

Wow, that's some impressive haul! hmmmm, jack and lucie on elux Wow, that is a find, jack and lucie anywhere being spotted you got to snap it up. I would LOVE to get one with the orange and brown(not the orange/white), but I can't do it bec. I'm saving up for that bv.

Well I know if I weren't married with a family and a single girl I would show no restraint and buy a heck of a lot more than I do, so I can totally relate. I can also relate to the whole retail therapy, bec. I have 3 young kids who are very demanding of my time like they should be, but I'm undernourished emotionally/socially in other ways so my bags give me that needed lift. For me just looking forward to and saving for a bag is often therapy enough though thank goodness. Also if I know it will happen by a certain date that I've set for myself I find comfort in that, it's like I have the bag but in the future.

I wonder if other designers in this forum like Fendi, Gucci, Balenciaga etc. are experiencing the same buying phenomenon that seems prevalent here at LV.

Like many have said, if you can afford to do it, then it's fine. I've bought a ton of LV since 2007 began. I've got a few more purchases in mind before I slow down. You'll be fine! You have us PFers for support.

you shouldn't feel guilty because you don't make any damage to anybody buying things u love darling
for the things u have bought so far I could just say u have great taste ! hehe
the thing is if it is making you feel unconfortable somehow
try to put yourself some "ban" and start using everything u have :flowers:
if u get "addicted" finally u could end-up not liking LV anymore

lol. I have a feeling we've allll been where you are right now.. after I joined the tPF, my collection grew so fast it was unbelievable. And in the past, I had only gotten 1 bag per year as well!