Chanel on your nails #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse all the pics... I was trying to catch all the colors (bronze, gold and green). This color is phenomenal.... I haven't been a Chanel polish fan long but I am hook, line and sinker now!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
:woot:
Such a crazy color for Chanel standards... I loooove it!

Hi gals!

I'm new to posting in this sub, but have collected a few Chanel polishes for awhile. Just got Peridot in the mail and it is sooooo fabulous that it caused me to stop lurking! It is such a beautiful gold (with the tiniest hint of green) at one angle, and then pure green when viewed from another angle...really like a scarab. I'm sure there will be tons of swatches posted but if my camera captures a good one, I'll post too.

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

Welcome :o) Glad it took Peridot to bring you out of lurking lol

Excuse all the pics... I was trying to catch all the colors (bronze, gold and green). This color is phenomenal.... I haven't been a Chanel polish fan long but I am hook, line and sinker now!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

OH MY NERD! Beautiful!

DD with Vendetta on her toes and me with Khaki Vert
Also, even though it's not Chanel: Mani with YSL Turquoise Utopique and MAC Ocean Dip. I hope it's okay to post this in the Chanel NP subforum.:smile:

Tis ok. YSL and MAC are well loved here too. Cuteness@ you and your dd.

I got some icecream, I got some icecream....

First of all - OH EM GEE! These are the most beautiful Chanel colors I have ever seen, and they are each totally unique - the finish on them is just amazing. I'd honestly be really surprised if anyone finds an exact dupe for any of them. Even Quartz, which I had my doubts about, is stunning - that shimmery silver overlay is so beautiful and perfectly executed. I honestly can't say enough great things about this collection. L-O-Effing-V-E!

(Also got Rouge Shine in Monte Carlo)

So here's a quick and totally craptastic swatch:

(L-R) Peridot, Graphite, Quartz

I think I'm going to go all the way Rainman on this collection and definitely order backups.

Loving your haul,BS

(This is a result of me STILL testing out the camera, avoiding folding some clothes for Mum and spending time with my brother - whilst he washes his car, haha)

Okay, so pretty much, it was a beautiful day outside

Sooo, I took some photos whilst touching up my toes (Black Satin) and admiring my new favourite colour - Khaki Vert :smile: yayay (I sincerely apologise as I have not yet had the time to clean the excess polish off :P)

And alongside one of my new necklaces!

And here is a picture of my collection (minus KV).
IMG_0164.jpg

I especially think Strong looks amazing in this one!
IMG_0169.jpg

Okay, I am done. Sorry about the overload haha.

Your collection is killer, Sara.

Picked up Quartz and Peridot last night from NM's after a Fresh event. Also got the shimmery red glossimer w/ gold in it. Must take off polish and swatch today!

Jealous! My NM won't have it til July.

I'd go look at Quartz in person before you make a decision - it's a lot more multi-dimensional than any of the pics show. I thought it was going to just be a tan frost but the silver shimmer in it is so beautifully done - it's almost like an overlay.

^I think Graphite is the only must have. IMHO Peridot is pretty but not for everyone. Quartz to me is easily dupable.

I agree with itsanaddiction: I don't see Quartz as must have.

Here's a link to swatches and comparisons of the fall colors (she has the best pics!)

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2011/06/chanel-fall-2011-le-vernis-comparisons.html

I'd go look at Quartz in person before you make a decision - it's a lot more multi-dimensional than any of the pics show. I thought it was going to just be a tan frost but the silver shimmer in it is so beautifully done - it's almost like an overlay.

If I could only get one I would get Peridot. I could get more I would get all three.

Thanks ladies! Hopefully I can swatch it before I take the plunge! I recently bought Nars Desperado and wonder if it looks like Quartz. Although, Quartz seems more brown than gold. Hmm...

(This is a result of me STILL testing out the camera, avoiding folding some clothes for Mum and spending time with my brother - whilst he washes his car, haha)

Okay, so pretty much, it was a beautiful day outside
IMG_0200.jpg

Sooo, I took some photos whilst touching up my toes (Black Satin) and admiring my new favourite colour - Khaki Vert :smile: yayay (I sincerely apologise as I have not yet had the time to clean the excess polish off :P)
IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

And alongside one of my new necklaces!
IMG_0195.jpg

And here is a picture of my collection (minus KV).
IMG_0164.jpg

I especially think Strong looks amazing in this one!
IMG_0169.jpg

Okay, I am done. Sorry about the overload haha.

WOW beautiful collection!!! I love the pic of all of your polishes side angle. It's such a neat pic.

I got some icecream, I got some icecream....

DSC02641.jpg

First of all - OH EM GEE! These are the most beautiful Chanel colors I have ever seen, and they are each totally unique - the finish on them is just amazing. I'd honestly be really surprised if anyone finds an exact dupe for any of them. Even Quartz, which I had my doubts about, is stunning - that shimmery silver overlay is so beautiful and perfectly executed. I honestly can't say enough great things about this collection. L-O-Effing-V-E!

(Also got Rouge Shine in Monte Carlo)

So here's a quick and totally craptastic swatch:

DSC02652.jpg

(L-R) Peridot, Graphite, Quartz

I think I'm going to go all the way Rainman on this collection and definitely order backups.

I didn't think I'd like Quartz but I ordered it anyway. I'm so glad I did. Your swatch makes it look fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.